How you guys met (Divas)

A.J Lee- You were a new diva brought up from NXT and while you were navigating the backstage area, she skipped right into you. She helped you up and asked if you wanted a tour around the arena. Because you didn't know where anything was you agreed. She showed you every crevice in the arena, and afterwards took you to catering. When you got to catering she introduced you to all the other divas and superstars. You guys exchanged phone numbers and soon started traveling and rooming together. The rest is history.

Natalya- You were backstage about to go out for your match against her. You guys had a really good chemistry in the ring and after the match you guys really started talking. You guys met up the following day to go work out and you realized you're into the same exact things. She always gives you advice and helps you to perfect your in-ring moves.

Nikki Bella- She saw your wearing a pair of designer shoes that she had seen somewhere online so she asked you where you had gotten them. You guys became shopping buddies because you realized that your styles are very similar. You guys started riding and rooming together and became really good friends.

Brie Bella- You saw her wearing the cutest hippie dress and you stopped to say hi to her. She was really friendly to you and invited you to sit with her backstage to watch RAW. You guys laughed at the same things and made sure to swap phone numbers and work out the next day. You became best friends after realizing you were into all the same things.

Eva Marie- She came up to you in the performance center one day and asked if you would wrestle her in one of the rings that they have. You loved wrestling her because she really pushed you to the limit and challenged you to come up with new reversals and counters. After that match you guys were out of breath, and had a silent but mutual respect for one another in the ring. You guys became best friends and always come to each other when you want a challenge in the ring.

Naomi- Your boyfriend had just broken up with you because the long distance relationship was way to intimidating for him. You were crying in the hallway of the arena when you felt someone tap you shoulder. You looked up and saw Naomi hovering over your shoulder. She helped cheer you up and even drove with you to the hotel after the show was over just to talk to you. You always loved talking with her and she always knew how to make you smile.

Paige- You guys entered NXT at the same exact time granted you were put in a tag team match against Sasha Banks and Carmella. When you two worked together as a team you realized you guys had the same thought process and an aggressive style in the ring. You guys exchanged phone numbers and became best friends. You continued dominating in tag team matches so much that when WWE brought both of you up to the main roster they brought back the divas tag team titles, and you won them in your debut match. You guys are so close people make jokes about how you guys were twins in a former life.

Summer Rae- You saw her sitting by herself in catering one day and invited her to your locker room. You asked her why she was sitting alone and she told you that all the divas hated her and wouldn't talk to her because of a rumor going around that Rosa Mendes had started. You guys really started bonding over that day. Within days you guys became inseparable and did everything together. People liked to say you guys were the new Lay-Cool.

This is my very first story on watt pad and I was really nervous and excited to write these preferences and hopefully I don't suck as much as I think I do.