School

After a whole week of waiting, the letter has finally arrived. You were beyond excited to open it. Your hands were shaking and your legs were numb. In the envelope was a letter and a small device. As that device landed on your desk, a hologram of All Might has appeared.

"Young y/n, you've showed a quality of a real hero on that field. Not just that you were able to get 20 villain points, you've also got a lot of rescue points, for not hesitating to help the ones in need. You really showed that you have a heart of a hero, so the professors who supervised the exam voted 55 rescue points for you. Congratulations on your 3rd place on the table, and congratulations on getting accepted to U.A's hero course!"

You couldn't believe your eyes and ears.
"I did THAT good?" you said out loud
You immediately started crying. You looked at your favorite photo with your grandma on her swinging chairs.
"We did it granny. I will make you proud. Just wait and see."

You saw the details, when will the class start and that your class is 1A.
You were excitedly jumping in your room, ready to  dial your sister's number, when your phone suddenly rang.

Pikachu ⚡️

You immediately answered and hoped that he got accepted too. As soon as you heard him making sounds in the background,  you yelled at him and he yelled back

"Kaminariiiii"
"Y/nnnn"

"I've made it!" - you bith said at the same time, and then immediately bursted out laughing, happy that you both made it.

"I'm in class 1A, what about you y/n?"
- No way! I'm also in that class!

"Yoo, you know what that means y/n?"
- That we will be classmates? - you asked, but kind of knew that he's gonna say something dumb so you regretted your whole existence

"I mean yeah, but besides that,  I'll have such a cute girl as my classmate!"
- Kaminariiii! - you yelled, meanwhile he was laughing and fighting for air

"I'm just kidding y/n ..... or am I?" he said, jokingly
- Now anyways, if you're free you could come to my place, we could make something to eat, I'm bored.

"For these 7 days that I've known you, I've got to figure out that whenever you're bored you eat." - he said, in a dramatic voice
- I mean, was that supposed to be a compliment or you were complaining because I eat?

"I just pointed it out. You're eating good and that's amazing. You will grow very stronk!" he said and bursted out laughing
- I'll pump my musklesss, they are getting biigeeer yeeees - you continued referencing that meme and barely finished the sentence before joining him whith laughter

When you both calmed down and stopped laughing, he answered "Well, okay, I'll be at your place in 20 minutes."

- Okay, see ya later loser.
"See you in a bit idiot."

You enjoyed your friendship with Kaminari. He was kinda dumb sometimes but he's a great friend. Not that you had any other friends at this point. But you really were glad that the two of you met.

You dialed Anko's number and you let her know what happened and that you were accepted but she didn't seem happy or excited.

"Oh, you did get in after all? Huh, that's.... good news I guess. Congrats y/n. Now, I'm busy so I'll see you tomorrow."
"You're not coming?" you asked her quietly
"Enough questions. It's obvious that I'm not.  I have a lot of work to do, I don't know when I'll be home."
"Okay" - you said, as you ended the call with her, to call Edgeshot

"Hello y/n." he answered the phone in his usual tone. "I got accepted in Hero course!" you said right away.
"That's some really good news. I an really happy for you y/n." he said, in same tone like last time when you heard that he was genuinely excited. It was easy to see a difference in his way of talking since he doesn't talk a lot, and when he does, he's very calm.