-Were you with her?

The girl's fingers were cold. Jennie took both her palms in her own and, raising them to her lips, blew softly, warming her with her breath.

-Yes, but Rose was very upset that I came back because of her. Stupid, she thought that I would stay away and let her deal with her terrible diagnosis by herself. On the one hand, I am grateful to Boram for what she told me, otherwise I would not even have known that Rose was ill. But on the other hand, as soon as I arrived home, I was trapped again.

-Why? You could always come back.

-Oh, no.- Jisoo freed one palm and lightly ran her fingers over Jennie's cheek, tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ear.- I couldn't. There was something else that made me have to just run away to Forestville afterwards. And it was far from a desire to learn. But I don't want to remember that period of my life now. It was really shitty.- She tilted her head slightly, and her brown eyes took on a deeper and richer shade as soon as her gaze passed over Jennie's slightly parted lips.- We were talking about Red Nate. My website suddenly became very popular, and soon a well-known sports firm offered a contract to create sketches for advertising shoes and clothes. This money was quite enough to pay for education here. I didn't want to take anything from my family. I've been striving for independence for too long to lose it.

-But why Forestville?- Jennie asked softly, feeling her voice break and lose its sound.

-Because it's the only place I could hide.- Jisoo replied, gently touching her cheek. This light caress scorched the skin, forcing the heart to accelerate its rhythm.- I needed a break and calm.

-And you found them here?

-Not really, but in Forestville I can study, work and stay away from family affairs and the real world.

Jennie wanted to ask what she was running away from, but at that time her mobile rang again. Glancing at the screen, she stood up and pulled Jisoo by the hand.

-Let's go.

-Where to?

-You'll find out.- Kim said cryptically, answering the call.- Yes, the roof of the residential building, north side. Are you sure no one sees you? All right, go ahead.

They went outside, stepping on the roof surface, which was still wet from the rain. Approaching the edge, Jennie noticed a strange structure covered with a cloth.

-What's that?

-Well, no.- Jisoo stopped her, not allowing her to come closer.- This is already my secret and I will reveal it only after I find out yours.

-Well, okay.- The girl agreed.- I'll wait a bit.

There was a noise in the air. Somewhere a black quadcopter was hovering high, which was slowly descending towards them, shining a flashlight in the dark. A paper bag was tied to the bottom stand.

-What is it?- Jisoo asked, watching as the device landed neatly on the roof.

-Contraband, which I decided to smuggle with the help of my friend. As long as he's driving this thing from the university parking lot, I can get something that can't be carried through the main entrance.

-Drugs, weapons, explosives?

-Of course.- Jennie chuckled, approaching the quadcopter, which was waiting for her to unhook the load. A small camera recorded everything that was happening, blinking a red light.- Maybe you're involved with a perfect villain and you just don't know what I'm capable of.