V- are you alright?

V- are you alright?

Girl nodded and v helped her to get up..... girl bowed to him and thank him...

?- thank you for helping me...can you please tell me where is CEO office?

V- oh, I'm also going there come with me.....

She nodded and walk behind him..... everyone looking at girl jealousy why not she is walking with best model of Korea.....

They enter in office after hearing "come in" jk looked at V and smile then his eyes fell on girl beside him..

Jk- who are you miss?

Girl bowed and said...

?- good morning sir....my name is lee yn....and I'm your new secretary......minji mam selected me.....

Jk nodded and said....

Jk- alright... your office is beside mine......all important documents are there......now go bring one banana milk shake for me and one strawberry shake for V....

Yn nodded and about to walk when jk said...

Jk- do you know where is canteen...

yn scratch back of her head.....jk and V chuckle....

Jk- go straight and then turn right......last room is canteen.....

Yn- okay....

She run away from there...v and jk laugh....

V- she is cute....

Jk looked at V and said

Jk- let's talk about work......

They start talking.....and after sometime yn come with their drinks.....yn give drink to V and then she walk to jk but her feet slipped and banana milk fell on jk dress.....

Jk- are you blind? Look what you did?
Get lost from here!!!!

He yelled and yn flinched....she said sorry and run out of room while crying....V saw it went to jk and give him tissue.....