Chapter 2

Lorenzo's POV:

I was in the middle of a meeting when I got a call. I have to say normally I don't answer unknown numbers but today I felt like it was something important.

"Speak", I say in my normal cold tone.

"Hello, is this Mr.R...Russo", a stuttering male voice said and I smirk to see people are still scared of the name Russo.

"Yes,this is him now speak. I have other important things to do.", i said still in my cold voice and showing no emotions.

"W...we f..found your s...sister",He said trying to sound brave but I can still feel his shivering.

"Well where is she?", I say trying to sound less scary than before.

"S..she is in L...Las V...Vegas", He said.
"Are you a hundred percent sure it is her?", i question still being unsure.

"The DNA test says she is 99.98% equal to your youngest brother, Valentino", he is trying to assure me," i can send you the DNA test and a picture of her if you want me to."

"Yes do that and we'll be there soon to pick her up.", i reply quickly and end the call. Not even a Minute later my phone dings and I see a photo of her and the DNA test. I started to smile but when I noticed it was to late everyone saw it.

" Everyone out", says Francesco. Francesco and Alessandro who were with me in the meeting just stare at me for a while.

Than finally Alessandro asked me," Why are you smiling like that, it looks creepy." Than Ceccio and me burst out laughing. That creeped out Sandro more.

"Let's go home, I have to tell all of you guys something", I said when we finally sobered out from laughing.

As we get home all the boys are doing they're own thing. " BOYS GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW", I scream through the whole house.

A second later we heard them stomping down the stairs. As they reach the hall we all go to the living room and Valentino, Alex and the younger twins. Leon just stands next to them and Alessandro and Francesco are sitting on another nearby couch.

I than get my Laptop out and turn it around showing the Picture of Valentina. At first they looked at me with a weird expression, probably wondering why I showed them a picture of a random girl.

"Who is this?", Leon finally decides to ask.
"That's our Valentina", Emiliano answered for me.
"Please tell me your not joking",Valentino said quietly.
"This is not a joke Valentino, she is in LA", I explained.

"I want Ceccio to come with me, the rest of you can get started on her room", I said in a harsh tone.

After about 10 minutes of complaining from the other boys,other than Leon, they finally agreed.

I told Ceccio that he should pack for about 2 days and that our plane leaves in 2 hours.

After about 10 minutes we met in the lobby and got ready to go to the airport.

—————Time skip————

After we landed, we quickly got our stuff and went inside the black Panamera Hatchback Porsche we bought and drove to school. The Social worker would meet us there.

As we got to the school all the girls all mentally Eye-fucked us and the boys with hate and disgust in their eyes.

As we got to the office we see the principal and her social worker.

The social worker is a girl she introduced herself as Vanessa Silver.

We talked to the principal and he called Valentina and some Emma. Who the hell is this Emma?