I went to Bill's room go grab my bag and then straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I washed my face with some water. I changed into the fit i picked up the previous day.

(Again you can imagine any shoes and jewelry of your choice)

I left the bathroom and went to Toms room. I folded the clothes he borrowed me and put them on the corner of his bed.

After i went back to Bills room. I sat in front of his vanity table and took out my brush and makeup bag.

My hair was a mess. I combed my hair. It vas naturally wavy so the layers looked perfect. I was thinking of doing two messy fish-braids.

I thought for a while. I decided to do them. They took a while to make. Like 30 minutes. I just sat there doing my braids when I heard steps coming.

"Hi Lin." Bill came in. "Heyy." i said while focusing on doing the second braid. I was almost done. "OMG I LOVE THE BRAIDS ON YOU SO MUCH!"  he squealed. "Thank you Billy." i love how sweet he is.

I finished doing the braid and I reached for my makeup bag. Bill went to the bathroom. I didn't wanted to do a lot of makeup.

I just curled my lashes and put some clear mascara on so they would stay in place. It gave me a wet lashes look and i loved that. I did some concealer under my eyes and clear lipgloss.

I sprayed on my perfume and i was done. I put everything back in my bed and reached for my phone. Bill came out the bathroom. I let him sit at the vanity now and went over to his bed.

He started doing his make up while warming up his voice. He had his hair down since it vas just practice but he wanted to have his makeup done.

I looked at my phone. A missed call from my father. Great. I decided to ignore it. I sighed and put my phone away.

I reached for my guitar. We still had 20 minutes till we had to leave for practice.

I wanted to warm up my fingers before practice. I took the guitar out of the case and placed it comfortably on me.

I played some chords. After like four chords i felt my hand hurt. It was the bruise. Great. That's all I wanted. I ignored the pain and kept playing.

The door opened. It was Tom also holding his guitar. He sat on the bed next to me. "Let's play by your side. Bill you sing." we both nodded.

We played the song. With each second my hand hurt more and more. I ignored it even tho it was hard.

After we finished bill clapped. "That was amazing!" he turned around and continued doing his makeup while humming.

I put my guitar back to its case and so did Tom. After a while we got up to leave. We all put our shoes on.

I started putting my jacked on when Tom stopped me "You don't have any hoodie?" "Well i was really hurrying yesterday and i forgot it at home."

"Wait here I'll bring you mine. You will freeze its literally snowing outside." he laughed and went upstairs before i could say anything.

I turned around at Bill. "He def likes you." he said happily. "You think so?" i asked not believing him.

"Well, he literally cuddled with you and now is all worried about you that he borrows you his hoodie. Don't you feel like it's a bit weird? He never acted like this before."

"I mean you're right but I don't want to be delusional yk. We'll see." i said smirking. I don't think he likes me. He takes me like his little sister.

Tom got back with a grey oversized hoodie and handed it to me. "Thank you Tommy." i smiled while putting the hoodie on. "No problem Lin Lin."he smiled back.

We all got dressed and took our things. Georg and Gustav were already waiting for us outside the house in a car. We all hopped on and went to studio.
______________________________
Author's note:
I love how they all care for each other. Boring chapter sorry!
don't forget to vote❣️

1409 words