𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕 | 𝑴𝒕. 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Probably any second now,"

Matt: "Right on Joe's head!"

TK: "That'd be so funny!"

Tai: "I can't wait to see his face!"

Joe: "You know, if the temperature drops any lower than it already is, we won't be able to camp out anymore! We'll be frozen Digitreats!"

Tai, Matt, Izzy, TK: *laugh*

Joe: Right. Go ahead and laugh. But when your tootsies freeze don't come crying to me. I'll just say I told you so. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Think first. Hmmph.

The group continues to walk through the forest until they all walk into a field of snow. Mimi ran straight into Patamon as the two began to run around and have fun.

Gomamon: "What's the white stuff?"

Mimi: "It's a field of snow! There's bound to be a ski resort nearby!"

Joe: "Oh, man. This is much worse than even I thought it was!"

Sora: "What now, guys?"

Y/n: "I think we should keep going. We won't get anywhere just sitting here,"

Sora: "But if we cross the field in our sneakers our toes will go numb,"

Joe: "It's impossible to continue!"

Tai: "Isn't it a little b-bit chilly now guys?"

Matt: "I hate agreeing with her but it's freezing!"

A cold wind then passed by and the group then shivered as the cold breeze hit them like a truck, Mimi was trying her best to hold on to her Hatt, and Joe was complaining about how he was getting hypothermia, the rest of the group were doing the best they could in order to stay warm from the cold breeze.

Though an exception to this was Y/n, who still had his blanket on him, as he wrapped it around his body to keep warm. as Dorumon and Gabumon were fine thanks to their furry coats. Most of the group looked at Y/n and saw that he was perfectly fine thanks to his blanket and quickly went up to him and huddled around him to keep warm.

Y/n: "Woah! Hey, I'm no campfire!"

Joe: "Yeah, but you're the only with that's warm,"

Sora: "Plus some of us need it more than you!"

Y/n: "Why?"

Izzy: "I mean Sora is wearing a sleeveless shirt, me, Tai, and Joe are wearing short sleeves with shorts, and Matt has it the worse with a sleeveless shirt and shorts!"

Y/n turned his eyes to the rest of the group and saw that Matt was shivering began to feel a little bad for the others, as he opened up his arms allowing the blanket to spread out a little more which barely wrapped around the rest of the group who huddled closer to Y/n, as Matt and Tai took the opportunity to hug the side of Y/n with Matt on his left. Tai on his right making him sigh.

Joe: "Thanks, for sharing your blanket Y/n, but I don't know how we can move with everyone huddled like this,"

Tai: "So what are we supposed to do? Just stand around like a bunch of dorks? We might cross that field or go up that big mountain,"

Joe: "Hey, you're the one enjoying this more than anyone is right now!"

Agumon: "Wait a sec. I think there's a weird odor in the air,"

Biyomon: "I do believe he's right,"

Gabumon: "But what could it be?"

Tai: "I dunno. But it smells like..."