1:Previously on/Nora's niece/Bathtime for starbox/Brainy and the pink/word world

Start from the beginning

"Aww cmon she doesn't seem that bad... isn't she soooo cute?" Cooed Wakko

"Hey! I'm the cute one" Retorted Dot becoming slightly jealous. 

"Well if YOU think she's so sweet why don't YOU take care of her for the day!" Said Nora crossing her arms. 

"Alright! We will!" Said Yakko crossing his arms as well.

"Fine. I get off work at 6, good luck... you'll need it." Said Nora as she finally went off to get back to work.

"So! What should we do firs- oh no!" Yakko cried, apparently Laura had gotten tired of waiting and was already running off. 

"Come back here you little stinker!" Dot ran ahead.

Dot was surprisingly fast and caught the little mischief maker but soon she realized that... THAT KID COULD BITE!

"YEOWWWWWWW!" Dot shouted as she tried to get Laura who was now attached to her arm off.

Yakko came over to assist and took the raging Laura and set her down on the floor to talk to her... but that didn't work. Before he could even say a thing she was flying through the hall causing chaos throughout the building.

"Is that what we're like?" Wakko asked.

"Cmon let's go get her!" Yakko shouted as he gestured for his sibs to follow.

They began to run after her, but she was just too fast. She hopped into the elevator right before the Warners could. She stuck her tongue out as the door closed.

"Ugh! Well sibs... looks like we're taking the stairs!" Yakko said with a sigh.

So up the stairs they went, feeling exhausted by the time they got up to the top. When they finally reached the 4th floor Laura was already there of course, wreaking havoc onto the floor. 

"There she is!" Dot shouted.

That was a bad idea because Laura took off the moment she saw them!

"Oh you're not getting away this time!" Yakko shouted.

Laura was running and becoming tired, she looked back to see no sign of Warners anywhere. She stopped for a moment and then-

"Gotcha!"Yakko proclaimed, holding up the little toddler like a trophy. 

"Put me down!" She shouted back.

"Just admit you're tired, then I will." Yakko said, hoping she would give up and take a nap or something. But she wasn't an ordinary terrible twos toddler, she was much much.. MUCH worse than that.

"NO!" She shouted finally resorting to kicking Yakko in the chin causing him to drop her and she began to run again, heading straight for Scratchansniffs office.

"Wait no! That's our job!" Wakko shouted.

They heard suddenly a huge BANG! Followed by a CRASH in his office. 

They exchanged glances and decided they had to go get her, they were responsible after all...

Yakko opened the door.

"Hey scratchy!" Yakko said happily.

His office was trashed and Laura was running in circles. She stopped when she saw them. That was her cue to leave! She darted to the elevator and went down again. 

"Well gotta go! We're watching Nora's niece!" Said Wakko.

"Good luck with that." Said the physiatrist now looking back at his trashed office.

The warners watched the elevator doors close again with Laura in them.

They sighed. They may be crazy but even Laura was too much for them! They took the stairs again, and finally crashed at the bottom of the stairs. When they looked up they could see Nora with an evil smirk on her face, holding the still wild Laura.