"I love watching you like this." He whispered and kissed my neck. I smiled and continued writing, fearful if I spoke, I might break the creative spell. His hands roamed over my shoulders, massaging me, his hands and kisses encouraging me to complete my task.

A few more minutes passed, and I slumped back, the song finished. My eyes closed and I let out a sigh. Minho seized the moment and leaned over me capturing my mouth. The unfamiliar upside-down kiss was sloppy but so fucking hot, his hand on my neck under my chin keeping my head tilted back.

He released me about the time my heart tried to escape through my throat. "What was that for?" I asked slightly dumbfounded.

"Ji- that was the hottest thing I've ever watched you do." He admitted and I sat up straight, looking at him sideways.

"You've got to be lying... "I accused "You've seen me do sexier things than this." I said, gesturing to the scattering of scribbles on paper.

"Everything you do is sexy, but no." he shook his head. "You being who you are is so fucking hot baby. And this" he motioned to my latest creative explosion. "Is one of the reasons I love you." He said earnestly.

His admission collided with me, knocking the wind out of me and left me speechless. I tried to speak and couldn't find words. I swallowed and tried again, looking up into his eyes. "Did you just...?' I asked.

He nodded once and smiled at me. "Don't act surprised Sungie. I've loved you from the moment I met you." he shook his head. 'For me, it's you. Only you. My baby." He whispered, leaning down to kiss me again. His lips touched mine lightly and I was still frozen, processing the very real words he had just said.

"Baby." I said, my voice very low and quiet. I gulped, wanting to tell him how I felt too, but my anxiety clutched the words, making them struggle for freedom. "I-"

"Don't say it. You don't have to." He pressed his finger against my mouth shushing me. "I know." He breathed and kissed me on the head. He held his hands out for me to take and I did. He pulled me up out of the chair and into his arms, his hands settling on his favorite spot, my ass. He walked us backward, my shoulders hitting the wall a moment later as his hands came up to cage me.

Minho's eyes were dark, and he kissed my neck, my throat, my collarbone, causing me to squirm against him, unable to get away. He shushed me, and I bit my lip trying to obey. I knew he was going to try something, and I didn't know what it was, but I was very eager to find out. He ran his hand down my thigh, caressing and tickling, earning small whimpers from me. He hooks his hand behind my knee and brought my leg up, hitching it onto his hip. The new position was so hot, and he pressed himself against me, his hand running back up my thigh, my stomach, chest and all the way to my mouth.

He held his index finger up, shushing me again. I nodded and he leaned his face in, whispering in my ear. "Suck." He watched me, his eyes dart to his finger. I understood. I opened my mouth, offering him access. He placed his finger on my tongue and I closed my lips around it, swirling the digit along my tongue, my eyes closing as I enjoyed the feel of another part of him in my mouth.

"I'd like to do something. You want to try?" he asked. I nodded; his finger heavy in my mouth. He pulled his finger away and it was glistening, slick with saliva. "Tell me your safe word." He commanded.

A shiver ran down my spine with anticipation "Red." I whispered.

"Good boy." He said his tone low and sexy. He kissed me and pushed us against the wall harder. Felt his thumb trace along the leg that was still notched un his hip. His teeth grazed my lip, asking for access. I opened to him, and his tongue explored my mouth, making me moan against his mouth. As he feasted at my mouth, I felt his slick finger gentle circle my asshole. I made a little surprised sound, and he pulled away reassuring me. "I won't hurt you. You want me to stop?" he asked, pressing slightly against my entrance.

My breath caught in my throat, and I shook my head. "No. please, don't stop." I groaned and he kissed my neck, nibbling the hollow of my throat. His finger continued working in light slow circles, making my whole body tingle. The sensation was new and completely surprising in how good it felt.

Minho stopped kissing me and looked at me, his pupils huge. "Ready?" he asked, and I nodded, lost in ecstasy. He kissed me, his tongue finding mine and in the same instant, his finger entered me, a strange but not unpleasant feeling crawling along my skin. I made a helpless strangled moan, and it was loud even with Minho's mouth muffling it.

"Fuuuuck, Baby." He panted, as he fingered me, grinding his erection into my own, as eager for me as I was for him. He worked his finger over my prostate, and I actually shivered, unable to control it. I moaned, my head falling to the side.

"Like that?" He murmured and I responded with a whine as my hips tilted, pressing my ass against his finger, seeking more. He shifted the angle of his hand a bit, his finger fully buried in me. "You're so fucking tight." He groaned as I shamelessly rocked against him. Causing his hard cock to rub against mine, adding another layer or pleasure.

"Nnngh." I groaned, everything feeling so good, almost too, much as I built upward toward another release. Minho spat in his free hand, reaching between us to stroke our dicks quickly, making them slick. He ground himself against me again, and the wetness lent to us sliding deliciously along each other's lengths. We found a rhythm, rutting against each other ravenously. My hands left his waist, gripping his ass, driving him against me harder, still searching for more.

"Baby I'm close." He growled and I nodded frantically, words eluding me at that moment. He slammed against me, pressing me hard against the wall as he angled his finger slightly and I was cumming, shouting my euphoria to the universe, spilling hot and sticky on both of us, his orgasm following mine by moments, mingling with my own, creating a beautiful mess. And in that instant, I fell apart in his arms, shattering into a million pieces and crashing back together at once.

His head fell forward, resting against my chest as our breathes heaved, fighting to steady ourselves. Minho withdrew his finger from me slowly, causing me to squeak slightly in surprise.

"Baby you did so good." He cooed and I smiled sleepily, mumbling a "mmm." suddenly very tired.

He chuckled slightly and peeled himself away from my body, smiling at me. "Let's get cleaned up, Baby." He led me to the bathroom, half coherent. I leaned against the counter as he filled the bathtub. I watched his glorious body as he stooped to test the temperature of the water and added bubbles.

"Bubbles..", I thought. This man really was in love. I smiled at him, and he motioned for me to come to him. He lowered himself into the bath, motioning for me to join him. I placed myself between his legs, laying back against his chest. His washed my hair and languidly washed my body, sprinkling sweet kisses along my wet skin. I dozed against his chest as he hummed lowly. My eyes closed as I listened to his steady heartbeat, a smile on my face.

I woke up some time later, wrapped warm and safe in Minho's arms, dawn seeping through my curtains. I ran my hand along his arm, lacing my fingers with his. I brought his hand to my lips and kissed each knuckle as I whispered, "I love you too."