one.

third person pov

🥀💀❤️‍🩹

Alexandria wiped her sweaty palms on her sweatpants, before parking her car in the garage. She got out of the car and walked to stand next to her mailbox. Here she was, standing in front of her new home. It was just her, her parents had died long ago, and she was old enough to live on her own now. She went back to the car and to her passenger side, to grab her cat and his crate, before unlocking the front door to her new home. She figured she could just unpack later. As she closed her front door and turned to head to the living room, she heard 2 swift knocks at her door. Xan sighed but turned back to open the door.

"Hi! My name is Mindy Meeks-Martin and this is my brother Chad! We saw you moved in and thought it would be nice to welcome you to our town!", a girl with curly hair said to Xan.

"We're your neighbors by the way!", her brother, Chad said.

"Um... Hi, I'm Alexandria but I go by Xan?", Xan awkwardly asked, a bit uncomfortable at the burst of energy. 

"What school are you going to?", Mindy asks

"Um... Woodsboro High, I think..."

"Great, you can eat lunch with us and our friends!", Chad happily exclaimed, not giving Xan an option. Xan nodded her head, exchanging her number with the twins, before closing the door and heading to her garage to start unpacking. 

🥀💀❤️‍🩹

"That was Sam", a guy said, after hanging up the phone.

"She's coming?" a pretty girl, with long raven hair asked.

"Yeah", the same guy replied.

"Watch everything get worse", the pretty girl grumbled, while rolling her eyes. 

"Guys, guys", Chad said, out of breath, while pulling Alexandria towards the group.

"This is Xan, well technically her full name is Alexandria. She's new to the school, and she's my neighbor.", He explained, panting in between sentences.

"She's my neighbor too, jerkface", Mindy said, while rolling her eyes.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Amber", the raven hair girl said, while smiling. Xan shot a shy smile back, as Chad pulled her down to sit. Liv, who Xan has met, makes her way over and sits next to Chad.

"There you are! All I'm saying is, with everything going on right now, I think it's time we take our relationship, to the next, most intimate level", Chad exclaims, leaning back on the wooden picnic table. Alexandria pulls out her headphones, and current book, and put the headphones on, as august by taylor swift starts playing, and her book, which was a classic, angels and demons by dan brown

"Oh shit, is that... Vince?", Liv asks, unslinging her hand from Chad's neck and looking up to see the man. Lo and behold, there was a man who looked to be in his mid-20s, leaning against his car and looking at the group.

"Wait... the creep you hooked up with last summer?", Chad asks.

"Yeah, he worked with me and Tara", Liv said, dismissively. Xan didn't know who Tara or Vince was, but judging by Liv's face, he was most definitely not a good person.