August 15th

August 15th

3:45 PM

Akemi sets foot in the kitchen with an apron over her clothing. 

She's going to bake a cake for Ryo even if her cooking skills weren't on par with Shin's. 

. . .

Heading towards the island placed center in the kitchen. The young lady took a deep breath, cracked her knuckles and got started on making the batter. 

According to the information on the box of cake.  Making the batter should at least take 10 to 15 minutes. Thank goodness because the mission's to bake a cake and get the gifts ready before Ryo and his friends return from their little adventure. 

12 minutes later

"Alright! Batter's lookin' good! Now, I just need to find a pan that's big enough to handle the-"

"Eeeeeee White Blaze! What, what are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be with Ryo and the gang? 

"Unless..." Hinata pauses, thinking for a moment till she heard someone entering the kitchen.

"Ryo... Is, is that you-" 

"Nope! It's me, Jun!" 

"Jun! Oh my goodness! You literally gave me a heart attack!" 

"Anyways, since you're here, wanna help a girl out findin' a pan for cake?" 

"Sure! Can I taste test the cake when it's ready?"

"Sure! I'm fine with that.  Just make sure White Blaze doens't get any, okay?"

"Okay!" Jun nodded, smiling happily as he looked forward to helping Hinata out.

15 minutes later

Akemi and Jun found a pan good enough to handle the cake, then they put the pan in the oven that's heated up to 375 degrees and that's about it! 

Now it's time to set the time for the cake as it bakes in the oven and hopefully it'll be tasty and something Ryo would like, after all his birthday's today so...

...a cake should be made and as for gifts. 

Well, what does he even like? What does he even like?

. . .

END