❤️‍🔥Part 1❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

???:- Ahh finally you open the café

???:- Ahh finally you open the café. * I smiles at my first costumer *

Hobi:- Good morning Mr. Park have a good day. So, your order please.. * I'm the owner, servant, chief and cleaner too because I don't have money to pay an employee. Actually it so hard to pay for Sindi too but she also came to Seoul from a dark background, from a bad parents. I cut off from the thoughts by Mr. Park *

JM:- Hobi..don't be formal just call me Jimin and as usual. * I nodded with a smile and went to kitchen *

Hobi:- Sindi a strawberry pancake and cold coffee.. * I said while I start to make cold coffee as Sindi just grin at me *

Sindi:- Hobi..don't be formal just call me Jimin.. * She mocked like Jimin as I hit her arms softly. She is always like this shipping me and that Jimin..to be honest I like him as person so kind and lovely. I'm not meant to be loved by anyone in this world *

Sindi:- Oppa..can you take care of the pancake I will be right back.. * She said as I nodded and put the coffee mug on the counter and start to make the pancake *

 * She said as I nodded and put the coffee mug on the counter and start to make the pancake *

Soon finish it I take the plate and coffee to my costumer. I put the order on the table with a smile and back to the kitchen.
____________________________________

Time skip (still Hobi pov):

After finish my work in kitchen. I went to the bill counter. Soon Jimin sir come there to pay the bill.