Types of witches

Some common types of witches!

It is a thing to identify as 2 or 3 types of witches, you are your own witch and are not confined to one type!

~Overall types:
Baby witch- a witch who is new to their practice and is still learning

Coven witch- a witch who is part of a coven, may also be a pagan or Wiccan

Hereditary witch- a witch who come storm a family of witches

Solitary witch- a witch who works entirely alone, no coven, family or familiar

Eclectic witch- a little bit of this, a little bit of that! Eclectic witches tend to pick and choose different parts of practices to do. And often are eclectic __ and __ witches (ex: eclectic green and Storm witch) they often have some many little bits form lots of things, creating their own unique practice

Chaos witch- similarly to the eclectic witch they pick and choose what they want. But they often jump form a few kinda of practices to others, leaving old rituals in the past and only doing what feel right in the moment.

~more defined types:
Green witch- all about nature, healing, and nurturing! They draw magick and power form nature, unitizing herbs, plants and other natural things.

Kitchen witch- as the name suggests these witches use their magick primarily in the kitchen. They focus their power into cooking and food.

Divination witch- a witch who uses divination. This can be anything from palmistry to tarot. Usually very intuitive.

Cosmic witch- these space witches work mainly with the planets and astrology. They also tend to work with gods or goddesses.

Sea witch- these witches have a strong connect to water and the moon and work mainly with that.

Elemental witch- uses one or more of the elements and connects with them and then uses them in their work.

Crystal witch- they work primarily with crystals!!

Storm witch- a witch who works with the weather, primarily storms and natural disasters. They channel their magick through the weather using wind, rain, and meteorological events.

Sex witch- a witch who uses sexual activities to manifest their power and desires. (May be solo or partnered)