Chapter 1

You were currently in a carriage to the Phantomhive Manor. Elizabeth decided to take you with her because she wanted you to meet them...well them meaning her fiance Ciel. You were honestly jealous because she is getting married at such a young age.

Lizzy looks at you with a huge grin plastered onto her face, "(Y/n)! Look, we're almost there!" She points to a huge looking manor coming into view. You look at it blankly, shrugging. "Yea, can't wait..." you reply sarcastically, and Lizzy smiles, not catching your sarcasm.

Soon the carriage stops and Lizzy squeels. The door opens and a rather handsome looking butler is revealed.

He smiles at Elizabeth and extends a hand out to her, "Good evening Lady Elizabeth." Lizzy ignores his hand and his welcome and jumps out yelling for Ciel.

You roll your eyes at the energetic girl and the butler looks at you with his hand extended, "Good evening Lady..." "(Y/n)" you reply, he smiles. "Good evening Lady (Y/n)" you smile slightly, taking his hand and letting him help you out.

"Thank you-" Elizabeth runs back out and grabs your arm, "Come on (Y/n)! I want you to meet Ciel!" She drags you away and you look at the raven haired butler apologetically. Lizzy busts threw the door and practically throws you in.

"Ciel! This is my cousin, (Y/n)!" *Sorry if you don't like Elizabeth!*

You look and see a short boy with blue hair and an eye-patch? 'So he's a pirate?' You joked in your head. "Hello Lady (Y/n), I am Ciel Phantomhive."

You nod your head and smile, "Hello Ciel, it's nice to finally meet you, Elizabeth never stops talking about you..." Ciel sweatdrops, glancing at Lizzy. "(Y/N)!" Lizzy blushes, looking at you with a 'Are-you-serious' look. "Come, let us go to my study. Sebastian, bring us some tea!" The butler bows,

"Yes master."

~Time Skip~

Elizabeth pulls you off to the side. "(Y/n), I will be going somewhere for about four months, I want you to stay at the Phantomhive manor for now. I already told Ciel about this and he accepted."

You look at Elizabeth and sigh , "Okay, but where-" "GREAT!" Lizzy squeals, running out of the manor, but not before giving Ciel a hug. "Bye (Y/n), Ciel, Sebastian!"

You glare at the door she left out and huffed in annoyance. "Well that was nice..." you mutter under your breath, and turn to look at Ciel and Sebastian.

Ciel walks up to you, "Lady (Y/n), Sebastian will lead you to your room. If you need me, I will be in my study." He states bluntly and walks off. You look at him as he walks off and then look at Sebastian.

"Right this way Lady (Y/n)." The butler then walks up the stairs with you in tow. Once you got to your room you plopped onto the bed, exhausted.

'This was interesting...' you thought before sleep overcame you.

So how was the first chapter? I finally finished it and I am not sure how it is because I am not that great of a writer! Anyways, if I misspelled any words tell me please so I can fix it!!
~Nightmare