~4~ Before the wedding ~

Wilbur's POV

I carefully sneak to the church and hide behind the purple curtains that hung around everywhere. Probably for Karl. I was lucky on how big they were so I could easily hide behind it without my tall ass sticking out.

People were starting to come in. Fond gestures were exchanged throughout the people, and I also saw a certain child running up to the organ. Tommy sat down and started to play a song that sounded like a death march.

Jeez... How much longer till the wedding?

Quackity's POV

I rest my head on the table and sigh. Suddenly I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. I look up to see Boohalo, our wedding officiant.

"Oh hey Boohalo." I smile while sitting up straight.

"Hey Quackity." Boohalo grabbed an extra chair and sat next to me. "I know you don't wanna be with them."

"What?! W-what are you talking about...?" I smile nervously. How tf does this guy know everything?!

"You don't have to hide you know. Don't worry I'm good at keeping secrets." Boohalo smiled.

I sigh in defeat. "Fine you caught me. It's just... They said they would change. They said they wouldn't forget about me or leave me but now I'm just feeling like a third wheel."

"Mm... I mean you can always say I don't. No one's stopping you. Plus there's someone who wants you to say that." Boohalo shrugs.

"You?"

"No, well technically me yes but someone else." He laughs. There's some silence for a moment. "Hey don't you want Wilbur to be the one in the wedding dress-"

"HUH?!" I feel my face warm up. Where'd get that information from?! I mean well I do kinda wish it was him. But in a wedding dress?! Well I mean I wouldn't mind- SHUT UP WILL YOU?

Boohalo giggled. "Just teasing. Maybe..." I was so flustered I didn't know what to say! "Well you didn't deny it. I'll see you in five minutes! You better say "I don't"!" Boohalo then stands up from his chair exits the room.

OH SHIT I HAVE TO BE OUT THERE BY NOW! I quickly rush out of my seat and go to the church.