Warm & Cozy (Bf/n Smut & Fluff)

Start from the beginning

LLLL.

Live laugh love the lord. Goddamn.

"What's so funny?" A grin set on his mouth. I ran over and jumped into his arms. He caught me, holding my legs so I wouldn't fall while embracing him, tugging them around his hips. He makes me feel so darn comfortable. "Missed you too, sweet pea," he chuckled.

"Thank you for coming to get me." I smiled the brightest smile.

"No problem. I figured you would be dying to hang out with me anyway," he taunted in a mutter, smirking wide at me. I jumped down and slapped his shoulder gently, then headed towards his car. He opened my door- which was honestly normal even before he asked me to be his girlfriend- and then rounded the vehicle to get the driver's seat. I buckled up and so did he, and soon enough, we were driving off to his house.

"Don't slap me, I'll throw you out of the car next time," Bf/n teased.

"Do it," I hummed.

"Next time."

"No, I dare you. Throw me out of your car, Bf/n." I gave a fake sad look, which worked because I blushed at what came out of his mouth afterward.

".. I said no. I can't do that. Ever. Won't ever do it," He looked at me like I was crazy. "It didn't even hurt."

"Uh-huh, I thought so," I giggled. He pushed my shoulder with a playful eye roll. We spent the rest of the car ride playing I-spy. It was really hard because he kept picking the colour green, which was of a tree we passed minutes before, which I could never guess because, in his eyes, it had to be that specific tree, which I doubted he even remembered. But boy did he make me laugh so much.

Bf/n's POV

I love her laugh so much. So much. How her cheeks puff up every time she smiles.. all of it. I wonder if she knows: I've had my eyes on her since we were kids. She acts shy sometimes, but that's okay. Sometimes she talks for hours and I love sitting there and listening. Other times, she's quiet and if I'm lucky, might say a few words. But it doesn't bother me. As long as she's near me, I'm completely satisfied. Right now? She's been playing quiet. I reached across the middle console of my two-seater as I drove with my left hand, shifting in my seat, and taking her hand in mine. I didn't have to look over to know her pretty face was bright red.

"Bf/n," she whispered, though it was hardly a whisper at all. Everything was fresh, new. The last time I saw her we hung out, I asked her (finally) to be mine, and that was it. All of this hadn't grown at all since then, which is probably the reason she's shy about it.

"Yeah, sweet pea?" I replied gently, giving a smile. I could see so easily she was scared. Nervous, even. She'd always talked to me about how she had difficulty trusting people, and had never gotten into a relationship because she didn't want her heartbroken. I respect her for it, but don't ever want her to feel tense or anything with me.

She simply sat there without another word, face brighter than a tomato the whole way home. I gave a gentle kiss to her hand and gave her a reassuring look, helping her out of the car once we parked.

Tonight it looked like she'd be quiet with me.

"Y/N!!!!" My sister squealed. Good god she should be asleep. I assume my parents just left, because I checked my phone, and it was the time they said.

"Hi you." Y/n smiled, hugging her gently.

"Heyy princess, you should be asleep!" I ran after the girl, scooping her up and taking her to bed. "Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yess. Are you and Y/n dating?! You held her haaaandd! I saw you walk up to the door!" She exclaimed. I sat by my sister on her bed, kissing her on the head.