Warm & Cozy (Bf/n Smut & Fluff)

Start from the beginning

Finally, I managed to pick out an outfit. I put on my favourite, softest pair of sweatpants, and an adorable coloured crop top to go with it. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Once I put on some perfume, jewelry, and socks, and brushed my hair out which I decided to wear down- I was done.

"I'm leaving for Bf/n's, mom!" I called sweetly and gave her and my dad a kiss before heading for the door to put my shoes on. Neither of my parents was the slightest bit concerned because they knew his parents very well, and didn't think anything would happen at all. To be fair? Neither did I. Plus, his little sister would be there to "monitor us" just in case, as my dad said. Our families were close. I'd practically known Bf/n since the day I opened my eyes.

I just never dreamed he'd be all mine, because that seemed so out of reach.

"Love you Y/n!" My parents called in unison as I shut the door. Wait...

Shoot. My parents can't drive me- I forgot.

They're having their weekly movie date night today. And Bf/n's parents were getting ready to go out for dinner, so they wouldn't be able to pick me up. My only option left would be Bf/n. But I wouldn't pester him, despite how bummed I was while sitting on the porch now with my phone in my lap.

Y/n: Hey you so uhm

Y/n: Look Bf/n I'm so sorry, I forgot that

my parents are busy tonight. I can't

go. I don't have a ride 🙁

I let the message go through sadly, putting my chin in my hands as my phone fell somewhere back into my lap. I was so excited. Bf/n is my best friend. He makes me so happy I forget the rest of the world exists. And now? I can't see him like I'd been wanting all day. So much for trying to make my feelings go away. Maybe a minute later, I felt my phone buzz and picked it up to look down at it.

Bf/n: You kidding Y/n?

●●●

My heart sank. I felt so guilty. A minute later:

Bf/n: Sweet pea I can drive you.

Don't overthink, mkay?

I'm coming

I'm not mad at you

A smile spread across my face. He knows me so well. And goodness he's just so- I wanna scream into a pillow. Once I was done happily kicking my feet, I replied:

Y/n: Are you sure it's not too
much to ask? It's okay if you can't

Bf/n: Can't text and drive

Can't be late

Y/n: Late for what..?

Bf/n: Late to pick you up

It's rude to keep people

waiting, duh 🙄

Y/n: That was so targeted

Bf/n: Yup

At you

Y/n: Don't text and drive.

Bf/n: See you soon 🤪

I set my phone down and giggled with pure joy when a car pulled up in front of my driveway. The engine shut off, and Bf/n rounded the car, walking up the driveway with a smile when his eyes met mine. He wore a baggy hoodie, some jeans, and rings, and had his car keys in hand.