𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩.

Start from the beginning

He was trying to fix it in the mirror but it was no use. I put my hand on his jaw and moved his gaze towards me. I got on my tip toes and tried to fix his hair, which might I add, I succeeded. Kinda..

Once I finished playing around with his hair, we just stood there. Gazing into each-others eyes ever so deeply as if we are trying to see what's behind them.

I couldn't hold back, just as I was about to lean in he beat me to it. He swiftly leaned in and left a peck on my lips before moving back. My eyes going back and fourth from his eyes to his lips. Lips that I've been longing to feel against mine since the very first day I saw them. And now I finally have. I pulled myself onto him and crashed our lips together. It felt electric.

I walked him over to the bed and pushed him on it. He sat up on his elbows as I leaned in to him.

We were both on the bed, I was on his side leaning over him trying to figure out what I want. I was buckling up the courage to feel him once again. Feel him against me, on me and maybe one day in me. (Wink😉)

He put me out of my misery and collided our lips once again. Gosh, I could never get tired of this. The feeling of his soft lips brushed against mine made my heart flutter, over and over again.

He guided me onto his lap, where I sat wrapping my legs around his torso. His hands found my lower back whereas mine found his neck.

I placed my hands on his neck and started moving my hips back and forth. He leaned his head back and let out some light groans which caused me to smirk.

His hands trailed all the way down to my ass where he laid a light smack. His lips moved off to my jaw. He pulled away and grabbed the hem of my sweater looking at me. I nodded and he pulled it off of me wasting no time.

I was left in my sheer pink tank top. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really feel comfortable fully naked right now. I was so bloated from dinner. His mouth moved down to my collarbone where he started planting hickeys.

I let out a whimper and I could feel his lips form a smirk on my skin. Luciano knew what he was doing to me.

As he broke contact he looked back up at me. He was very clearly checking me out. When I saw his eyes narrow lower I placed my arms across my stomach. He seemed to notice and looked up at me with a look of pure compassion.

"Riri, your so beautiful it pains me." he cupped my cheek. I've not known him for long but for some reason it feels like years.

I held his cheeks with my two hands and kissed him steadily. I never wanted to let him go, but I had to, eventually.

But that eventually isn't here yet.

We explored each-others mouths as each-others body even more. I dont think I could ever get tired of this man. His hands were back on my ass squeezing it as I moved back and forth. I could feel his hard erection beneath me which only made this a whole lot better.

My eyes were slowly getting heavy.

He leaned back, while cupping my cheek. "Bellissima." he whispered, his voice croaky. "What else am I Luci?" my voice full of fatigue, while my eyes were looking right into his with a look of innocence.

Before I could hear his response, my eyes shuttered closed as my head met his shoulder infront of me.

A couple hours later

I woke up in the middle of the night because of some animals making noise outside. I was in his arms. I turned around to face his direction and stuffed my face in his bare chest. He also put my sweater back on. I don't know why but that made my heart feel all fuzzy.