"Making love..." She whispered and smiled. I reached for her hand and kissed the back of her palm.

"No more fucking or sex, Bela. From now on we are making love. Understand?" I said with a smile. She nodded and leaned to kiss my lips.

"A-da!" Zach giggled and stretched his hands out.

"Buddy, sleep ka na." Pagkausap ko. Tinignan lang ako nito sabay ngiti bago niya binalik ang attention niya sa laruan niya.

"Lumalaki na si Zach." Ani Bela kaya tumango ako, "Three more months and he's going to be one year old."

"Ang bilis ng panahon." Sagot ko at hinaplos ang ulo ni Zach. Parang nung isang araw lang ay palagi pa siyang nakaiyak. Natutunan ko siyang tanggapin sa buhay ko. He's now a part of me that no one can remove from my life. Zach is my son.

After hours of playing with Zach, he finally fell asleep. Dahan-dahan ko siyang hiniga sa crib niya at marahan na tinapik tapik ang pwetan niya para hindi siya magising. Bela is now in the shower and my manhood is already hardening with excitement.

"Good night, son." I whispered and kissed Zach's forehead.

I removed the towel on my waist and lay down in the bed naked. After a few minutes, Bela came out of the shower wearing a robe. I gulped when she slides her hands on her body before crawling in the bed. I groaned when she kissed my hard cock up to my navel, licked my abs and sucked my neck before she reaches my lips. I kissed her hungrily and aggressively as I remove the robe covering her sexy body.

"Zeph..." She moaned when I exchanged our positions. We kissed torridly and she wrapped her arms around me. I rubbed my manhood in her wet folds and cupped her breast. I pinched her nipple and twisted it before pulling it.

"You like it?" I asked and met her half-closed eyes. She nodded and kissed me again. My lips trailed her cheek and jaw down to her neck and put my mark on it. Bela is mine. She's mine and I don't fucking care if she likes someone else. I'll change her heart to love me.

My mouth caught one of her erected nipples and sucked on it. I twirled my tongue around it and gave it a gentle bite before sucking again. She gripped my hair and arched her back. I caress her waist down to her thighs and back to her ass, squeezing it hard.

I licked her stomach down to her navel and opened her legs. I grinned and sniffed her sweet scent before giving her a lick. She moaned and gripped my hair tighter. I gently bite her clitoris and sucked it before lapping my tongue in her pussy.

"Zephyr...ooh make me come!" She cried. I look at her pleasured face as I push one finger inside her. She gasped and moved her pelvis up and down. I added another finger and curled it up as I began thrusting it in and out.

My tongue and fingers pleasure her the same time. Her insides are throbbing and before I stopped myself, she came to my mouth. I sucked her juice before kneeling in the bed. Bela sat up and immediately put my cock inside her mouth. I caress her hair as she bobs her head with our eyes locked on each other.

"Fuck Bela. Your mouth is so warm." I groaned when she sucked my full length. She coughed and gagged before pulling out. I grip her hair and lean down to kiss her before bending her over the bed. I gave her nice ass a spank and rubbed my tip in her entrance. I teased her hole by pushing my cock head and pulling it out.

"Zephyr don't be such a pussy tease." She moaned. I chuckled before pushing my length inside her. We both moan when we are finally one. I move my hips and thrust my cock deeper.

"What do you want me to do Bela?" I asked and pound her slowly, "Want me to be this slow or fast?"

"Do what you want to my pussy, baby. Fuck me hard, spank my ass. You know I'm yours!" She squeked. I grinned and started fucking her harshly. She gave me a controlled scream as she grips the sheets tightly. I hold onto her ass and spread it giving me a clearer view of my cock entering her pussy.