Chapter 51: Hellish Chaos: PT 1

Start from the beginning

He states and the droids stop firing and remain still, Alex then leans against the wall and slides down, catching his breath.

The demonic smile keeps appearing in his head, causing slight pain as he groans.

He closed his eyes, slightly, tired, and started dozing off, only to be poked on the forehead.

Alex: "Bart, I'll hang in a minute...so need to catch."

He says, then opens his eyes to see the figure in armor, leaning on his staff, looking down on him.

Alex: *confused* "...What the fuck?"

???: "Hmm...your energy is impressive. Even if you only have access to a small portion of your power."

He says and Alex stands up, examining the figure as his appearance was...weird to say the least.

Alex: "I know I'm insane...but I'm really starting to question if I also have hallucinations."

The figure grinned and leaned off his staff and started circling Alex.

???: "Funny. But I am very much real...and a legend in my business, Alex."

Alex: "...Okay. 1. How the fuck you know name? 2. Why do you look like a monkey?"

???: *chuckles* "Because I was chosen to be the one to mentor you, when the Oni King returns..."

Alex: *raises an eyebrow* "Oni Ki-"

???: "And to answer your 2nd question with a question...Who's the Trickster God of China?"

Alex: "The Monkey King. Sun Wu-Kong. But what does...."

He stops mid-sentence, his face plastered with realization and looks the figure up and down who now had a smile on his face.

Alex: "You're...Sun Wu-Kong?"

Wu-Kong: "HAHAHAHA! The Monkey King at your service kid."

Red Box: "That's the Monkey King?"

White Box: "Seems like it."

Yellow Box: "Wait, ask him about the training! And the Oni King! The writer might be on some Dragon Ball shit!"

Wu-Kong: *chuckles* "The voices in your head are amusing!"

He states and Alex rubs his eyes.

Alex: "You're the Monkey King...annnd you can read my mind...cool. But yeah, what is this about?"

He asks but then his phone buzzes as he takes it out.

Wu-Kong: "Because of that..."

He says as Alex answers puts the phone on speaker.

Alex: "Go for DP! What's up?"

Kid Flash: "Alex! We need backup in Star City! There's these crazy strong demons, they already took down Connor, Cassie and Jaime! It's me and Gar, along with Green Arrow and Arsenal!"