a long night.

Writer's note
Heyy just to say that this story will have shorter chapters but that means im going to publish more often!
I will put !TW! When there's smut so if you're not comfortable with that you can just skip <3
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Simon

Damn.

He did it. I knew he could do it but, he really did it?

Damn.

At the end of his speech everyone went inside and i stayed to talk to him, to talk to the boy i love. He ran straight to me and hugged me so tight i couldn't breathe.

-I'm so proud of you wille

-i really love you Simon and i dont want to hurt you again

-I love you too, with all my heart

-simme, can i ask you something?

-yeah what's up? I said stepping away from him so i could see him properly

-do you want to be my boyfriend?

-Yes wille yesssssss!! I said running into his arms so i could kiss him

We went inside when i saw that Felice wanted to talk to him. She probably just wanted to tell wille that she was proud of him! I wanted to keep wilhelm with me but he really wanted to see her too so he gave me a kiss on the forehead and went to her.
Since i was lonely i wanted to go and see Sara but i couldn't find her, i went to her room and before i could open the door someone took my arm and took me in a room.

-what the fuck let me go! I said before turning around to see the queen standing in front of me.

-hi Simon.

-hum.. your majesty?

-I wanted to talk to you about the speech that wilhelm did earlier.

-yeah sure!

-did you tell him to say that? Did you force him to come out?! I know him he wouldn't do that! Was it you??

She looked at me and i could see in her eyes that she wanted to kill me.

-no it wasn't me. Actually i didnt even know that he was going to tell everyone about the video!

-you better not be lying

-I promise..

-i want you to do something for me Simon

-yes your majesty?

-I want you to stop talking to Wilhelm and to block him on every social media.

-no but i cant do that!

-Stop talking! There no negotiations. And you better listen to me because you know that i will do everything in my power to protect the royal family! She said leaving the room.

I went straight to wille's room to talk to him an thank god he was there.

-Hi wilhelm i need to talk to you.

-hey! I need to talk to you too!

-okay we say it together at the same time?

-yeah, 3..2..1..

-your mom wants me to block you everywhere and to stop seeing you!

-Sara left her room and no one knows where she went!

-WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
We both said at the same time.

This is going to be a very long night.
. . . . . . . . . .

Hope you liked the first chapter!! Idk when i will post next chapter because my dance lessons are starting this week but more updates soon!

My TikTok page: wattpad.yr