A Night at the Theater

In all honesty none of you really had the money to be wasting on movie tickets, but all of the boys were huge fans of Monty Python so they were willing to splurge a little.

"Hey Y/N." David whispered to you as you got out of the car. "Can I put some beers and candy in your purse?" He held up a few drinks and bags of candy. Nick and Roger were already stuffing some stuff into their coats.

"Sure." You took the snacks and emptied out most of your purse into the backseat to make room for the beer cans.

"You sure have a lot of stuff in your bag." Nick commented. He sifted through the contents that now laid on the seat.

"What's that?" Nick asked, pointing to a little pink package that was neatly folded. You blushed and snatched it away from him.

"It's uhhh tissues!" Roger saw what happened and started laughing. You could tell by the grin on Nicks face that he had also just been teasing you.

"It's not nice to go through a lady's purse!" You scolded.

"Well all of your stuff isn't in your purse now is it?" Roger snapped. He really was an ass, just like David said.

Once all of you had stuffed food into your clothes and bags you headed into the theater and bought tickets. It was surprisingly empty but you and the three boys decided to sit in the seats that were assigned to you on your tickets.

"At least no one is around to tattle on us for sneaking beer in the theater." David commented as he pulled a can out of his pants leg.

You sat down between Nick and Roger. It was kind of like in the cartoons when the little devil and the little angle sit on either side of you. Nick being the angel of course.

The movie started and all of you settled into a silence. About halfway through you felt something lightly grab your leg. You nearly jumped out of your seat but then you realized it was on my Nick. Your face instantly began to turn red. Why was he grabbing your leg? Was he making a move? Did he like you?! The internal screaming and confusion was quickly put to rest when Nick asked, "could I have a beer from your purse?"

You squeaked out a yes and handed one to him. He smiled and turned his attention back to the movie. However, you couldn't stop thinking about him. He was just so....cute and nice. You hoped that no one could tell that you were blushing.

When the movie was over Roger cheered and clapped. All of you left the theater with Roger being the only sober one since the rest of you had deemed him the designated driver.

"It's alright, I need to be sober to enjoy this movie." He had said.

You all piled back into the car. You and Nick were once again in the dark backseat and David was asleep in the front seat. Roger turned on the radio band drove home. You stared out the window and tried to keep your mind off Nick.

"That was a really good movie huh." Nick said. Scooting closer to you in the backseat.

"Y-yeah it was." You hoped he didn't notice your nervousness.

"I'm sorry if I scared you when I asked for a beer." He laughed a little.

"Oh it's fine." You felt your face getting closer to Nicks. You were both so close to each other that you could feel the warmth of his body.

"Could I uh...kiss you?" Nick whispered so Roger wouldn't hear.

"S-sure." You leaned in closer and kissed him. You were both drunk so you weren't really sure if he would remember this tomorrow morning, but it felt good.

You both pulled away before Roger could notice and tease you about it.

"That was nice." Nick gave you a cute smile.

"Don't think I didn't see that." Roger said over his shoulder. Damn it.

"Anymore funny business and I'll kick you out of this car." Roger threatened. You and Nick both giggled and kissed again.

"That's it!" Roger pulled over and started yelling for you to get out of the car.

So here you are now, on the side of the interstate, in the dark, with the really cute drummer of Pink Floyd.