𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 |𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚

Start from the beginning

"Isn't this inappropriate?"

"What? Having a drink? In a bar? That we happened to run into?" She pointed at the bartender for a vodka.

He stayed silent in thought and she could see who he was clearly.

He was someone who stayed in control.

And she admired him for it.

"My bad." He leaned in closer and his voice dropped to a whisper. Sabrina gulped at the roughness of his voice and the scent of his cologne.

She told herself to find that cologne and memorize the notes of it so she could be in heaven always.

"I thought you felt this too." He looked between them, his eyes hooded. "Clearly I was wrong." He said sarcastically as Sabrina leaned in closer to his voice.

"You're right. This is inappropriate."

She looked up at him, her eyes fluttering, her voice husky from the alcohol.

"Rome!" Someone said from behind and pulled away.

And isn't it just so pretty to think

She felt the pull towards him.

The one Taylor swift is always talking about.

All along there was some
Invisible string

The invisible string pulling her to him.

But he wasn't looking at her anymore.

A tall brunette came forward and wrapped her hand around his shoulder.

He cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses and Sabrina was suddenly sober.

In fact she had never been more awake.

Rov jolted awake with anger and betrayal.

Her fury was obviously unnecessary but Rov drilled holes where the brunette's hand met his shoulder.

Rov yelled curses in French, in an accent Sabrina dreamed of having.

She circled both of them and performed witchcraft, her minions starting a flame nearby.

"I should get going." She stood up and looked for her purse only to realize she had probably forgotten it in the taxi. But it didn't matter anymore— she needed to get out of here, from his scent. From him and her.

"The drink's on me." He said as Sabrina looked around helplessly at her lack of money right now. "It's the least I can do." He whispered and his tone shifted. Maybe it was fear— that's what Sabrina heard it as anyways.

A string that pulled me

"Yeah. It's the least you could do." She walked out the bar before he could stand and ask her if she had a ride. Or money for a cab.

Because she knew he would.

Out of all the wrong arms right into that dive bar