Si-woo : Kook-ah, I will bring new car for you.

His father said smiling at him. Just this sentence made Jungkook's lips to wobble as his wide doe eyes filled with water and a loud shriek of cry escaped his mouth resulting out a hiss by his father.

Jungkook : NWOOOOO I WANT THAT CAL ONLY.

He shouted stubbornly crying as his father shaked his head entering inside the house.

Mi-cha was already out from kitchen with a glass of water for her husband when she heard her son's loud scream.

She ran towards them and took crying Jungkook in her arms trying to shush him.

Mi-cha : Ohh kookie, what happened bun? Why is my bunny crying?

She asked Jungkook who was nowhere planning to stop his crying. He was crying hysterically non-stop making his mother as well as father worried.

Si-woo : Kook-ah please don't cry. I'll call Mr.Han. I'll bring that car for you.

This sentence took Jungkook to show his bunny teeth as if he wasn't bawling his heart out some seconds ago. Mi-cha was shocked as hell at his behaviour.

Jungkook giggled and jumped towards his father who swiftly caught him nosing his cheeks.

Mi-cha : honey, what is this? We can't just get him whatever he wants. He's becoming stubborn and brat day by day.

Mi-cha complained because this wasn't first time of them, handling their son's bratty behaviour.

Just yesterday, they had to load a truck of bunny plushies as apparently her son can't handle something else looking exactly like him.

And day before yesterday. Oh my God. They just brought a big refrigerator which consisted of nothing but bottles of banana milk.

Si-woo : Jagiya, for whom I'm earning? For my son and you. No one else. So what's the problem of getting him whatever he wants. He's my lucky charm. You know right how we got the biggest deal just after his birth.

Si-woo said kissing his wife's cheeks who just shaked her head at father-son duo cause she knew she had no talk in this as no one can convince her husband about her son's behavior.

Both of them took seat on the couch as Jungkook was giggling at his mom's frustrated frown. This brat.

Si-woo smiled kissing Jungkook's cheeks who was looking up at him with his wide doe eyes.

Jungkook : Dada.

Si-woo nodded and took his phone out from pocket and called his secretary Han whose car Jungkook was asking for.

On the phone :

Mr. Han : Good evening Sir. How can I help you?

Si-woo : Mr. Han. I want you here in 20 minutes with your black car which you brought today.