1 - The Storm Dragon, The Slime, and The CPU

No one's POV

It's been a few days, or that's what Y/n is assuming, since Y/n and Satoru met each other in this new world in their new bodies. And right now, we see Y/n grabbing some Hipokute Herbs, since Y/n and Satoru, who explained to Y/n their use and what Magicules are, both learned that they had similar skills when working with Great Sage and Kei Jinguji, and Satoru started making potions on end.

As Satoru did that, Y/n noticed a glowing ore.

Y/n: Kei. Run and analysis on this for me.

Kei: {Done. That is magic Ore. They are minerals that spend long periods of time in areas rich in magicules. As the rock takes it in, it becomes it, and is very rare, making it also valuable.}

Y/n: That's amazing! Satoru!

Satoru: Yeah?

Y/n: The rocks that are seen as Magic Ore. Eat them like there's no tomorrow! They're crazy rare!

Satoru: Wait, for real! Then down the hatch!

Satoru then begins devouring the rock and starts gobbling down everything, and he then unknowingly jump into a lake.

Y/n: Satoru!

Y/n then jumps in and grabs Satoru.

Y/n: Kei, connect my thoughts to Satoru's for a while!

Kei: {Understood. ... Complete.}

Y/n: Satoru can you hear me?

Satoru: Woah... did you link our thoughts...?

Y/n: Yeah. But don't worry, I'm going to get you out of here since you can't swim!

Satoru: Th- wait a second! I watn to try something!

Y/n: Okay...

Satoru then starts absorbing the water, and then shoots it out of him, launching the two onto the surface of the water.

Y/n: You did it!

Satoru: Hell yeah! ...Oh crap! I don't have any breaks! BRACE FOR IMPACT!!

Y/n: No I got this!

Y/n then brings out her sword and slams it into a rock, stopping her, but Satoru goes flying, and before Y/n can even realize what happened, Satoru slams into some type of invisible wall.

Y/n: Satoru!

Y/n then swims over and grabs the little blue slime, putting him near her oppai.

Y/n: You alright?

Satoru: Yeah... I'm fine...

Satoru: Being honest, it feel awkward, being held by a girl who used to be a guy.

???: You three, can you hear me?

Y/n: Huh?

???: I'm talking to the two of you.

Y/n: Yeah I can easily he-

Y/n doesn't even finish her sentence, as she's baffled by what she's seeing. Heck, she even drops Satoru in shock.

Y/n: *GIF Below*