Best Friends on Date

Sai and Virat are best friends from the day they started their school.

First day itself Virat poured the whole water bottle on her head while she being no less made him bath with her maggie.

This epic clash took place when they were not able to form full sentences. Just think about what had been happened after they grew up.

Yeah you are right they became best friends. How???

Ask their parents. They were neighbours and when they got to know about the incident took place on the first day of their school, they forced them to do everything together. They were forced to play together and even they do their homeworks together.

Both were mischievous, and that's where they started bonding. Pulling pranks on teachers or students is like their time pass stunt. Getting detention was quite normal for them.
They bunk classes together and then sit on the top of the school and talking hours and hours.

Somehow school was passed and now they were in college. College life was so different from their school life. Here everyone is talking about their dreams and careers while Sai and Virat were so relaxed.

They believed in the philosophy that when their parents have so much money what's the need to build an career in another. They will took the charge after their parents retirement which is at least 15 years later. So it's the time for them to live their life.

In college Sai and Virat faced a lots of problems. When a senior tried to bully them they broke his nose and some bones. And also threatened him to not tell anyone that it is done by them.

Whenever someone tries to flirt with Sai cannot returns without some broken bones and when a girl hit on Virat.... Sai made her regret about her decision to even look at him.

In short both were possessive for each other and that's what stopping them to dating someone else. They have the fear that they will loose each other if they date someone else.

At last they decided to give each other a chance. Maybe they were the one for each other.

So it was decided they will go on a date to start a relationship.

Sai was getting ready for her "date" when her a message popped up in her phone.

'Oye kon se colour ke kapde pehen rahi hai?? '

It was a message from Virat.

Red and Black..... Kyu??

She asked 

Bas aise hi pooch raha tha....socha kahi tu patte pehen ke na aa jaye ;-)

Abe kutte main patte bhi pehnu na to bhi sexy hi lagungi ....teri tarah nahi kuch bhi pehen liye suwar hi lagna hai

She replied and throw her phone on the bed without seeing his reply.

Ar seven o'clock Virat called and told that he was waiting outside for her.

She came out. He was waiting for her in the car. As she sat in the car and saw him, she burst into laughters.....

'Abe ye kya pehen ke aaya hai.... Teri barat le kar thodi jaa rahe hai.....' she said between her laughs.

Virat was dressed in a black suit with a red coloured tie.