Do I look pretty in this beautiful saree?
#aesthetic #blue

"By the way, blue suits you" I am sure I am looking like a tomato. Don't blush Rooh. No one appreciated me, of course no one's at home except us and kaka and most importantly does he read minds? How does he know that I want people to appreciate my saree look? 

"Thank you" I said, gathering my attention back to the phone after a few notifications popped up.

TRISHA: "Why did you post the picture of the sky?"
I bet she isn't wearing her lens. Damn this girl.

AVNI: "Go wear your glasses Tri, she posted a pic of her in a saree. Well you won't be able to read this text either"

TRISHA: "Hold on bro, I was just kidding. I know that's my beautiful babe in saree" *adds a eye rolling emoji* *adds a heart emoji*

SIDDHARTH: "I thought of commenting, how beautiful Rooh looks, she looks like she is ready to take everyone's rooh away but then I saw you guys. Do you guys always act like Clowns?"
A giggle left my mouth.

ME: "Aw, Sid, you are the best. Take a virtual hug and yes, they are clowns" *adds a hug emoji*

TRISHA: "@.roohisnothome Did you like-betray me bitch?" *adds a knife* Trisha replies to my text.

ME: "Who? Me? Nope Darling. I just thanked him"

TRISHA: "You didn't even thank me" *adds a crying emoji* *adds a knife emoji*

ABHINAV: "My bestie is the best and gorgeous" Looks like everyone is online right now. Before I could reply to Abhinav, Trisha replied to him.

TRISHA: "Keep your ass away from her. She is MY BEST FRIEND Senior" *adds a smiling face emoji*

ABHINAV: "She isn't your property, Dino" I can see Trisha grinding her teeth in anger. Abhinav and Trisha's parents are friends and these two hate each other. It's more like they are ready to take each other's life.

TRISHA: "She is my property now, get your little ass away from her"

ABHINAV: "@trisha.rays Ms. Dino seems to be offended. Nevermind..do you need candy and tissue papers? Asking because I am going to kidnap my best FRIEND"
This is going on another level.

"Seems like you are having fun" I didn't even realise that I was laughing like a maniac until Vidyut passed a comment.

"This Abhinav–" I giggled and continued. "-is funny"
"Wow, Mrs. Suryawanshi. We have a mutual feeling here" Vidyut's fake laugh makes me want to throw up. Fake Laugh isn't his cup of Tea. "I too thought that your Friend was funny when I first saw him. Seems like he works as a standup comedian" Sarcasm. I see.

I scoff. "He is a good looking Doctor but yes, he is funny"

"Funny? Right" He says, grinding his teeth. Maybe he doesn't like me being on the phone since he is driving, yes I won't use the phone right now. I threw my phone inside my purse and looked outside the window, this area is green. "Wow" I slid through the window and kept my face on the window, feeling the cold Air.

It feels good, so good. Away from all stress. All duties. Just this nature.

⁠♡

He opened the door for me, this thing was unexpected for me. I mean Vidyut Suryawanshi, opened the door for me. Ohmygod. "I didn't know you could be a gentleman other than being an annoying man" He scoffed.

"There are many things that you don't know I can be. Only for you" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you stepping down or do you want me to carry you?" He can never be sweet. Bipolar bitch.