Chapter 13

Dakota's POV.~

In the morning, Adam and I went to see how the rest of our pack "how long are we here for." "Until there are no more rouge attacks on this this land." Oh that reminds me."Yesterday when I was out my grandmother and I ran into a rouge. Destiny turned the rouge into a good wolf, she taught me how to turn one good, so can help by putting a spell on the rouges all at once." When we got to where our  pack are staying, we saw Ace talking to one of the pack member in a rather rude behavior. ACE STOP OR WE ARE LEAVING YOUR SORRY ASSES. He turned around around and got down on his knees and practically begged us not to leave, "fine, we will stay but if I see something like that again we are leaving. Do you understand." I spat out. Yes he said in a wavily voice. After that, I went to find Sky and of coarse I found sitting on the counter stuffing her face with ice cream. Do you want to go to the garden. she shook her head yes and put the ice cream away and we went to the garden. While we were walking I saw Ace sucking faces with another slut, I scoffed and went threw the force field and Sky went in to. "So what is the deal with your brother. "Well ever since you left he has been going on rampages well more like his wolf, only I could calm him down because well he is my brother so I guess it was family bond, going on and on about how he missed you but after when he said that he went to find a slut willingly to have sex with him. After that our father died and he took over the pack without a mate and you know what happens when an Alpha does not have a mate, they are seen as weak to other wolves and that was when the rouge attacks happened and he finally got his head out of his ass and realized he needed help. So he called you guys thinking that the most powerful pack can help us." she said. "What did you do to him when I left." I smacked him and yelled at him for being so stupid." As she finished saying that I felt pain in my in my lower abdomen and then the earth shook after that I felt myself changing into something else. I looked at Sky and her eyes were widened and said "You are Mother Earth to. And you are really beautiful and if we did not have mates I could kiss you right now. I smirked at her and said "what's stopping you technically no one would know since no one else can can in here." She looked up at me and came forward and kissed me right on the lips at first it felt weird kissing my best friend but I got into it. She started to pull away but I kept her there and another perk of being a powerful being is that I have the power to make sure our mate does not feel any pain when we kissed and Sky knew that. I wrapped my arm around her waist and continued to kiss me. We pulled away from the kiss and we smiled. "We ran all over the garden singing "I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT!" Then we went back to talking and I told her about when I first met Adam and Ashton. We heard someone yell that it is almost time fir training to start. Sky and I looked at each other and we raced back to our rooms and got dressed in our work out clothes then ran down to the field and said "TIE". Everyone was there and looked at as liked we had three heads. I went to the front and smirked and looked at Adam and he shook his head yes and I said "hi we are going to start with saying your name age,  your mate if you have one and rank in the pack we will start with Ace." Some idiot yelled out why not start with you first. "Fine I guess I will start then it will be Ace and listen and listen closely my name is Dakota Ann Luna, I am eighteen, my mate is Adam and my rank in the pack in the pack is Luna. Why didn't you tell them that you are the Alpha luna. I did not tell them because I do not think that it is time yet. Ok. (that was her wolf she was talking to). When I was done i heard gasps going around, I looked at my pack and they all had smirks on there face even Sky did. Ace stepped forward and shakily said "You don't look like her." I took of my wig and people looked at me wide eyes and it was hilarious. "Well I believe that it is your turn to state your name." He looked nervous but said "My name is Ace, nineteen, my mate left me, and I'm the Alpha." I sickly smiled at him and I said "why did your mate leave you." Ace looked like he was about to piss in his pants but said "Um she left because I rejected her, made fun of her and bullied her." "alright NEXT! Oh Ace I have to talk to to when training is done." "My name is Sky, eighteen, mate is Grayson, and I the sister of Ace and the rank is beta female." "Name is Grayson, Nineteen, mate is Sky and the rank is Beta." And the rest stated who they were.