wing cuddles - Aziraphale and Crowley

Start from the beginning

Aziraphale jumped in his seat not having heard me come in. "Oh Y/n, yes Crowley went to the pharmacy around the corner, something about picking up medicine." He said turning slightly to look at me before turning back to his book. "Though I'm not sure what medicine he would need, it's not like he can get sick or anything." He continued obviously oblivious to why a demon such as Crowley would need human medicine.

I just rolled my eyes and took a seat in an armchair. "You don't mind if I wait for him here do you?" I asked, relaxing for the first time all day, not registering the angel's response as I fell asleep in the chair.

"They're sleeping Crowley, don't wake them up. They have obviously had a long day." I heard my angel friend address my Boyfriend. It was obvious he was trying to keep quiet but was failing as began to slowly awaken from my nap.

I heard a groan before feeling Crowley slip one arm behind my back and the other under my legs, gently lifting me out of the arm chair. "They wouldn't have had a long day if they told me they were sick." I heard him grumble as he walked out of the book shop and gently placed me in his bentley. I tried to wake up fully to greet him but the gentle rumble of the car starting lulled me back to sleep as Crowley obeyed traffic laws for once.

The next time I woke up, I was being placed on mine and Crowley's shared bed. He had brought me home driving far too slow for his liking and then carried me all the way into our apartment. It warmed my heart to know I had such an effect on the snake-eyed demon.

After processing where I was I finally spoke up. "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to worry about me, it's just a headache." I said, trying to calm the demon.

I watched as he set his sunglasses on his nightstand before laying down and wrapping his arms around me. "I will always worry about you, Love. I just wish you had told me. Now go back to sleep, in the morning you can take the medicine I got for you. And we will rest all day." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Okay" I said snuggling into his warm embrace before a thought came to mind. "Hey Crow, could you wrap your wings around me too? They're just so soft and they help block out the light." I asked half asleep, hoping he would agree. I didn't have to wait long as he rolled on to his back with me laying on his chest. I heard feathers ruffle as he opened his wings before wrapping them around me.

I cuddled closer to his chest as he whispered "anything for you, darling." and then we both drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Aziraphale

Dating an angel was a blessing and a curse. While he appreciated things like books, food, and drinks, he didn't fully understand what it was like for humans when they got sick. Sure he's been on earth for 6000 years and seen numerous people get sick, but it was never someone close to him. He tried to avoid sickness, he knew he couldn't get any of the human diseases but he didn't want to risk getting someone else sick because he came in contact with someone who was sick. He just didn't want to risk it.

That's why when I woke up this morning feeling like world war 3 was happening in my stomach, I decided to just tell my sweet boyfriend that I wouldn't be able to come by today as work had called me in to cover for a coworker. I know it's wrong to lie to him about it but I didn't want him to tell me not to come over because I'm sick. It was easier on me if I canceled our plans instead of him being grossed out by my sickness. So, I've resigned myself to trying to nap on my couch as my bed just wasn't comfortable right now.

I just wanted to sleep through this, so I took some over the counter stomach medicine that I had laying around and turned on some anime to relax.

After about four hours of watching Demon Slayer, I decided to scroll on social media because maybe that would put me to sleep. Watching Tanjiro get his ass kicked wasn't exactly relaxing right now. I opened up tiktok and started watching videos of different cosplayers and people making art for their small businesses. I would occasionally see one that reminded me of my demon friend Crowley and would send it to him, completely forgetting he typically hangs out with Aziraphale and would probably say something about it.