🤍 𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖞 (M)

Comincia dall'inizio

His brother weren't to his parents expectations, leaving him to go to public schools. This cause Dae-Seong to sneak around the mansion during his free time and met an interesting individual at the school gates. His name is Tae-hyung.

It didn't take long for security to find them and both ran separately. Apparently, his brother found out their interaction and accidently revealed it to their parents during dinner time. The next day, he sees Tae-hyung and his parents at their door step. Dae-Seong's parents actually knew Tae-hyung's parents as the four grew up together years ago.

This caused Dae-Seong and Tae-hyung to grow a bond - a friendship - outside of their studies. His brother (Dae-Seong's) told them about more than just violin playing and cooking - music. The two young boys became obsessed with the genre, to the point where they try to learn the choreography and learn music composing.

His parents found out and banned Dae-Seong from seeing his friend, even banned him from the mansion permanently.

His brother would visit Tae-hyung and report back to Dae-Seong. To minor note to sneaking out at night, the two would make a special bond. Of course, his parents found out finding their youngest kin sneaking out from his balcony one night and isolated him from the world.

One day, at the age of 15 as freshman in highschool, Dae-Seong is seen in public at a private school - the same one his older brother went to several years ago. Students, even teachers, were surpise to see him in a school despite being homeschooled most of his childhood.

While on the rooftop during lunch, he meets an old friend. He and Tae-hyung catch up during lunch, drinking juice boxes as if the isolation never happened.

During their second semester, one of them almost got into an accident. If it wasn't for one of their seniors saving them, they would've been in the hospital.

Despite Tae-hyung and Dae-Seong being in wealthy families, students would treat them as if they're a wild species. To minor bullying to physical violence, it cause a food fight near the end of their second semester.

Dae-Seong's tray of food splash onto a senior - the same senior that rescue them from the accident a dew months ago.

Dae-Seong, along with Tae-hyung, the senior and several other students stayed late after school to clean up the cafeteria and every single classrooms for a week straight.

Everyday, until their senior year, Dae-Seong and Tae-hyung would practice dancing and singing at the rooftop of their school or in secret thanks to his brother.

The boys sign up for the talent show at their senior year, winning first place.

Two years by, Dae-Seong moved out of his parent's place when they found out his dream - become an idol. They didn't like the idea, reason why Dae-Seong couldn't stay with them nor forgive them for they've done over the years.

So, he and Tae-hyung would audition to several companies in order to become a duo group. But of course, none of them accepted them.

That wasn't until they were approached by a man from an idol company - an ai idol company. Although, both Tae-hyung and Dae-Seong wanted to become idols, showing their faces was their weakness thanks to the bullying back in highschool.

They agreed, audition and got in.

For a good 4 months, the duo made a name for themselves and gain a good popularity. But for a week straight, it slowly become what every idol fears - a black ocean. Not wanting to experience that, the two compose their own songs as well as song writing making a list of words and phrases for their next song. However nothing is working.