⚣ ☆ let alone count all the freckles on your face ☆ ⚣

Começar do início

"I-I don't know... I-it's hard for me to find a job because, you know, I got permanent brain damage from reading too much breaking bad fanfiction and now I have to go back to high school at 50 so it's kinda hard for me to get a job so ma..." Jesse was in shock. He spaced out in the middle of listening to his sentence. He stood there for what felt like hours when he finally snapped out of it.

"...ff but yeah... T-that sounds good. We'll put the restaurant in the school food court and call it, uh, y-know,

b-because my last name is white lets do 'whites and also pinkmans burgers' o-or something like tha- Screw that, that's stupid. You can name it. Call it- like... Like 'J-Jesses grill' or... something. T-that sounds good, hm, Pinkman?"

Jesse blinked. He didn't speak, just thought. "When did I tell him my name? He said.. white? So like... his last name is white? What was his first name again? Did he even tell me his first name? Clearly he did... "

"S-sure. Lets start a restaurant, Mr White."

Walter White,( Jesse knows as Mr White ) the man who's head got slammed into the door Jesse opened, just smiled. "Thats a nice nickname. Why don't I call you Jesse. Jese Yea jesse thats sounds good."

Jesse smiled and then the bell rang and everyone in the school came flooding out of the doors and he stopped smiling because he realize he was talking to his crush .. S-sorry heh..... i meab Walter for 9 hours straight.

Jesse started leaving the school as Walter grabbed his hand.

"w-wanna go back home together??"

"oh... o-ok...." jesse shrugged and chuckled. they walked for a while before saying goodbye and going their separate ways.

Jesse walked to school once again, seeing all of the people with lives different than his. All of the

school-kids (or school people because most people here are adults being held back really hard) whose brains aren't entirely consumed by him. He was sad because he likes when people think abou him but.... He doesnt want to be the center of attention either (hes a nuanced sort of character) . He burst open the school doors and didnt see Mr White at first But then he saw him. He saw Mr White at the very end of the hall. He started running towards him full speed. "a Hi"!! jesse said in a profoundly girl-esque fashion "pinkman i said no running in the halls" growled Mike Erman out. jesse groaned like a kitty does. "AUGH Mike i told you already!!! I . Dont. Care!!!!! Ughhhhh Mike... Ughhhjh ughhhhhh uhg uhfggg uhfhhf.... Ghgghgh. Mike i dont Care miike i didnt ask Miikek shut up Mike shut up mike!!! Uhgggg mike... Mike ufh shut up mikd shut ip Hsur tud .. Ughg mike!!! I dont care i fosnt crre!!!!"

"jesse" walter said "jesse we have to go and and we have. to ask the schol for permission for food court jesse i have to pay for my divorced wifes hostipal bills because shes gonna give birth im gonna raise it by myself we got a divorrce and thats a lot of money jesse i need this food court so i can make enough money to feed my baby . my ex wife jesse. my ex wife is pregnant i need to feed my family jesse i have lung cancer jesse actually in this au i dont" jese blinked and re adjusted his beanie before looking at walt "ok :3" he replied and scurried off to the principal office. "yo prince the pull. Food court bruger palace.?" Yes" said principal Hank. On their first day jesse didnt really know what yo do. "Hey can i get" Jesse cut him off "what... lemme guess a burger" "N-no i woanted a milkedshake" And the revenue just wasn't enough. After about their third customer all day Walt leaned over to jesse and whispers "How uhh... how much do you think we've made so far, jesse?" Well..... turns out "Three dollars 72 sence , Mister White.". walter began screaming and gripping his hair "AUGHHHHHHB AHHHHHHHH WE HAVE YO DTART COOKING METH JESSE WE HAVE TO START SELLING METH TO THESE GUYS AHHHDGDHH AGHHHHH AUGHHH AOWWW YOWCHHHH AHHHHH" "WALTER COME DOWN!!!" yelled mike, holding meth in his hand. "Just... just sell this to them. You can borrow my meth the first time arround and them you should buy a Bounder, walter and jesse. .Use this burger place as a storefront for it. And sell sell sell!" Jesse gasped "Mista erman out is that meth?" "yes pinkman of course it is it ALWAYS is" And he throws them 5 barrels full of meth in the food court in front of several people. (lol averge high school in albekerky new mexico lol i think)

Are you okay?

- You are a lifesaver.

- Yeah, man.

- We can't thank you enough.

- No, hey, mad props.

I could have sworn the guy said south.

But then all of a sudden

we're off the main road.

I'm trying to read the map while

driving, a bonehead manoeuvre.

And then all of a sudden, bam,

we're in that ditch.

Yeah, bam. I'm like,

"What the hell?" You know?

Yes. Oh, yes, and my coffee mug.

Of coffee? My mug of coffee.

It spills all over my pants, I mean...

Just a nightmare.

Visit site

No

There's your Sony GPS,

I mean, for real.

Let's just...

Like I said,

we couldn't be more grateful.

Can't we just dump them here?

What, and somebody finds them?

Then what?

People have seen us.

Hey, you're gonna flood it, man.

I'm not gonna flood it.

She's not gonna flood, all right?

We're just gonna stay positive, right?

We're gonna clean up this mess.

And you, start.

Goddamn it. See, you flooded it.

All right.

All right. You know what?

The RV is going to start now.

The RV is going to start right now.

It's gonna start.

We're gonna drive it to your house.

- My house?

- Your house.

We're gonna drive it over there

and park it overnight.

- And then tomorrow...

- Man, not my house.

Shut up. Shut up.

After we finish

cleaning up this mess...

...we will go our separate ways.

Our paths will never cross.

And we will tell this to no one.

Understood?

Oh, what, I can talk now?

Fine. That goes double for me.

Okay. Okay.

Be good to me.

Yes!

Yes. Okay. Okay.

Thank you.

Oh, shit.

Walt?

You coming out?

Yeah, absolutely.

...