An uncomfterble silnce

Tommy sat at his desk in silence . staring at ranbom notes skribble agressively over the page . some also scrumpeled up into annyed balls. Ranboo and Tubbo ere both out cold on the blonds matres , and toomy was planning tooooooo¬ do the unthinkible .

he was plannying to, run away ,

go missing not only for the hight of it but , to get away from some of this villan hero bullshit he got into with out thinking . And nobody was going to know .

He let out a hard pain full sight , spinning around in his chair to look at the too sound asleep on his bed .His plan was that he was going to let one of the heros gets hit on him and hopfully fall of the edage of a building to only be helped up bu none other than , the one and only , Black swan , (if you guys want info on the new oc i can do a page on that :)) he really didnt want to hurt anyone but he was only doing what he thoght was best . he had been wtitting away the whole night trying to grt the perfert little not to leave behind the niht they left for the next fight . as read ;

' hello dear people close to me ,

if you are reading this , i have decided to have som time off you know .
dont come looking for me bc you will have no luck.as i just said i have decided to take a break.
i dont know when i will be back so , just. just take care of yourselfes for me okay ?

apollo , out xx '

he wrote the note awhile ago and it was now sitting in the the middle of his desk full of crummpled notes and none cruumpled . '' im so sorry guys, i just-'' he pasted . staring down at the two bestfriends , his family . remembering how wilbur was when he was kidnapped , he felt a wash of sorry lase over him. but he had to do this for his own sack. he got up and walked towads the light grey door at the frought of the room opening and closeing it carefully . he ended infrount of wilburs door ' for posibbly the last time' he thought his hand rastrd to know on the wood .

'' come on ?'' wilburs voise mutters softly thought the walls

tommy enters , looking shepish '' oh hey toms, you okay ? '' wi says looking up from were hes stat on the bed , meeting the blondes gase . he sees somthing is up . '' you okay, toms'' his voise is light giving a worried yet kind stare. '' y- yeah im good '' tommy mutters out just barely , wanding over and ploncking himself next to the brunettes side '' you sure toms you know you can talk to me '' he replided gently raking thought the blonds tangled curls , ending in fidiing with the white streak linning the end of one of the curls . Tommy just leanded into the gentle touch . about 30 mins later toms comes out with this '' im keeping something fromyou, everyone-'' he said shocking the brunettes thoughts away . '' you can tell m when your ready okay ? '' the older admittied , resureing the youngering his grasp . '' but , you prommise you will tell somone sometime , it dosnt have to be me , just somone okay?'' he ended his rant .

Toms new he coughted keep that prommis but he had to say '' fine i will '' . the nxt hting he know , he is drowning in the dark unone abis of sleep . swerling around , never drifting of into the void sarounding him (did i spell the bloody word right ) , shatered thought. he feels completely sarounded alsomost , dead ? .

word cought: 646

HELLO EVERYONE READING THIS ! I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TE HELL IM DOING SO PLS GIVE ME FEEDBACK IF I SHOUD CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS , THANKYOUAND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/DAY WERE EVER YOU ARE !:))))