"I'm sorry, Rory." Sylvie said softly, once again reaching out to take Rory's hand as her eyes shifted across the ambulance, looking out the window before her brow furrowed at what they landed on. "Speaking of Amy... Is that her?" She raised her hand, pointing towards the woman who looked remarkably like Amy, not that Sylvie could really remember what she looked like as she often avoided her out of principal and respect for Rory.

"It is." Rory mumbled, nodding her head as she was definitely able to tell it was Amy, given how many times she'd glared at her when she came to see Otis. She squinted her eyes a little, trying to see what she was doing with some strange guy before they widened at what began to happen. "Are they... Is she kissing another man?"

"I would say so." Sylvie nodded, unable to help but scoff a little at the mere not safe for work way in which Amy and her mystery man were currently attacking each other's mouths.

"That bitch." Rory breathed out, her own words coming as a shock to her as she rarely spoke about people like that, but given what her gaze was currently fixed on, she couldn't help herself but to speak her mind.

Rory almost couldn't believe what she was seeing, her eyes glued to Amy who was all but devouring another man. Who did she think she was, cheating on Otis? Cheating on a man so utterly perfect in every single way? A man who Rory had no doubt would treat Amy with nothing but respect, even if he were harbouring some unresolved feelings towards Rory herself. She honestly felt sick. Disgusted actually, that Amy would dare do something so soul crushing.

It was a different kind of heartbreak that Rory felt for Otis now, one different to that which he'd caused her as she knew well how this felt. She knew how it felt to have someone you were supposed to trust, supposed to love, go and break it hard enough that you struggled to trust anyone else. She'd been through it herself. Spent enough time wondering why she wasn't good enough that she couldn't begin to imagine how Otis would feel when she told him. Which she knew she had to do.

Harbouring a secret this big wouldn't be easy, and no matter how much doubt Rory had about telling him, as let's face it it wouldn't be easy for her to tell him that his girlfriend was cheating on him, she knew that a guy like Otis deserved to know. Hell, anyone would deserve to know as no one should ever have to go through the embarrassment of finding out the truth after it had been going on for so long, something Rory was all too familiar with herself.

"What should we do? Should we confront her?" Sylvie asked, breaking Rory from her thoughts as she finally looked away from Amy, feeling the sickness in her stomach over the whole ordeal.

"No." Rory shook her head, much to Sylvie's surprise as she would have expected Rory to have a few strong words to say to Amy. "No, that never ends well..."

"Do we tell him?" Sylvie questioned, before her brow furrowed over her own words. "I mean, of course we should tell him but... Do we tell him today? I mean, what do we even say?"

"The truth." Rory replied quietly, already feeling the knot in her stomach tightly tie itself together. She knew that she had to be the one to tell him, after all, she was the only one who could relate to what he was feeling. "And I think I should tell him."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, maybe we should tell Cruz and let him do it?" Sylvie said unsurely, biting at the skin of her lip a little. She didn't think telling Otis his girlfriend was cheating on him would be a good way to break the weeks of silence between the two of them.

"No... No it should be me. It should be someone who knows what he's going through." Rory said reluctantly as she knew Sylvie would have questions about that statement.

"You mean, you-"

"My ex-fiancé... For years. And no I had no idea, before you ask." Rory sighed, rubbing at the back of her neck as those feelings she'd repressed for months after she found out came flooding back. "Sorry... I don't mean to be bitter, I just- I don't like talking about it."