"Nothing, Your Highness; I am simply astounded by the brilliance of our shining stars in Rowoon Sky."

"You sound like Yhannie," the princess frowned, "but do not speak like Yhannie or you will turn people off."

"Woah, I feel as if I have been attacked; it is not my fault he is a eunuch."

"Wait, how long have I been a eunuch?" he wondered.

"Do not mind Yhannie," Princess Athanasia said, "he is the eunuch, he prefers tiddies to boobies... just do not sound like a dirtbag, girls do not like dirtbags but bad boy types."

Are they siblings? They attacked each other in an unusual manner... Refreshing?

"Oh, and Yhannie!" The princess dashes back to the table, hands him a newspaper, and says, "You look creepily great in here!" before fleeing before the prince can respond.

Alver took a cautious step forward and examined the newspaper.

He gave a cheeky grin. Enough to earn some crime from bullying the prince.

"I was thinking about how lucky I am to be with such a handsome person," he laughs, "but that picture makes you the most handsome person alive."

It was a depiction of Yhan tossing Imperial money into the cauldron.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All was heard in the Zircon Palace was the Prince's chicken scream.

[CLAUDE'S POV]

"He'll go ballistic," Claude smirks as he makes a large portrait of his own son throwing money. The news made some cool headlines, so he had the urge to bully that little prick. Too bad he still didn't have awesome pictures of her daughter. In situations like this, he despises female practices. His daughter should be able to enjoy the same things as his son.

I might as well persuade the Senate to pass legislation that destroys the norms.

There should be a limit to extremist conservative norms.

He leaned back in his chair and waited for a while. Yhan should have arrived by now. Athy arrived early and discovered the newspaper. But—

"Yes! My go—ehem, His Highness was such a brilliant sky gifted by the heavens to us lower beings! His existence himself is the pinnacle of Holiness! Not even the Pope or any clergymen or even the previous fake saint can compare with him! For he is the light that shines brilliantly in the dark! His Highness is the shining star of Hope and light that will never fade!"

Claude frowned as he listened to this madman's lunatic outburst. He just can't help but ignore him.

But he really ticks him off.

He boredly listened to this nonsense when...

"Your Highness! Please wait for His Majesty's a—"

"DADDY!" His son, came at the right time, with such teary eyes, and pouty cute lips as if the world just became his enemy.

Eh. He's so cute. Should I bully him more?

Claude boredly looked at him with a smirk.

"No... way," his son said, staring at the large portrait of him throwing money like a lunatic. "Y... yo—," his son said, pointing to him.

"Quite lovely, eh?" He smirked even more.

He can see his usually brutal and blunt son, pale for the first time in history!

Yhan approached him and adorably pinched his arm. He just boredly looked at him while smirking nonetheless.

"Take it off. Take it off."