I tried to calm him:" I know I had no right to tell you what to do,you want to revenge for your family,I understand that,and it's completely fine and there is no wrong with it".

He looked at me surprised, stroking his cheeks.

"But Sanemi,you still had a brother waiting for you,You have to make protecting him a priority above all else. Didn't you swear that you would protect your family? As long as your brother is there, you must fulfill your promise".

His tears started falling, and he hugged me tightly. I stroke his hair gently.

"It's ok Sanemi,you will get over it soon,I am here,come let's go home ".

He pulled away from me, wipping his tears.

"Arigato (y/n),but I can't come back........ I wanted to protect my family and I have failed, the only ones who left is Genya and you. I want to protect you both, this is why I am doing this, I will revenge on my family and kill all the Demons".

I was about to speak, but I didn't say anything, Sanemi is not going home anymore.

I sighed:"but you have to be careful, eat and sleep properly or you are going to die".

"Don't worry about me,I can take care of myself,Just take care of Genya".

" I promise you Sanemi,I will look after him, and I will visit you again ok".

He smiled a bit:"Arigato (y/n)."

After that I left and went towards my house.

"Is Ni-chan back". Asked Genya .

I sighed:" No,he didn't want to came back, he is living in a hut".

"What? I thought that he will be back! What he is doing there?".

"Hunting demons" I said bluntly.

His eyes got wide:"what!!! Demons!but they will kill him !!!"

"I know,I tried to convince him to return, but he didn't listen,he is really stubborn."

Genya pouted sadly:"Ni-chan hates me so much right?".

"No Genya! He doesn't hate you at all, he asked me to take care of you.he is worried about you. But he won't return because he wants to revenge."

Silence settled the place.Sadness overtook the house.

"come on,let's make dinner".

After dinner,I went to my bed, still thinking about Sanemi,I cried remembering all the memories that I had with him and his family,I wish they were still alive.I wish Sanemi return and live with us again. But he will not, but maybe by killing demons he will get better soon .I hope so

Days and months passed, and the situation did not change. Genya and I live together. Sanemi still lives outside the village, hunting and killing demons.I always visited him and brought him food,and every time they visited him,he changed little by little,becoming more angry, more severe and nervous.

His hatred of demons increased strongly. He became very strong despite his young age.I was worried about him, not only in terms of his exposure to danger, but also in terms of his psychological side. I was afraid that he would lose his mind if he continued in this way.

Genya refused Visiting his brother, he is afraid of his reaction, although I tried to convince him,but to no avail, these two brothers are really stubborn.

One day when me and Genya finished our work, we went towards our house, I prepare some food for Sanemi and I went to him.

When I reach there, I saw Sanemi and another boy wearing a black uniform, strange. Is he Sanemi's friend ?.

"Sanemi san!!, how are you doing. I bring you dinner".

I looked at the boy next to him:"Umm ....who's that ?".

The boy introduced his self :"Hello,my name is Masachika Kumeno
And I am a demons slayer,nice to meet you". He bowed. Demons slayer ?

"(Y/n) (l/n) .... nice to meet you too. " I bowed.

He smiled :" so you are Sanemi's friend ? You look so cute."

I blushed :" thanks, you said you are a demon slayer,what's that?".

"Yes,The Demons slayers Corps is a secret organization that is not recognized by the government, we kill demons and protect humans, well I was on a mission to protect this area and I came across Sanemi san here killing demons with simple tools, this is awesome I have never seen this before, usually even Demon slayers They find it difficult to kill demons with swords,and Sanemi easily kills them, he is a strong person, so I suggested that he join us and become a demons slayer". He said proudly.

I was surprised hearing that! There is a whole organization that kill Demons. And he is taking Sanemi with him ! I was worried.

"Sanemi, are you going to be a demons slayer?".

He looked at me with a serious look:" yes I will,this is the best opportunity to kill all the Demons that I loathe the most".

i frowned, I looked down.so this mean that he is going and I will not see him again? I felt pain in my heart,I didn't want him to go, I want him to stay with me and Genya and live like a normal people,why he had to leave us?.

I was about to cry, when I felt two arms around me.

"(y/n)... don't cry ok. I hate when you cry and I don't want to be the reason, listen I have to go,I promised my self that I will kill all demons, and I will not rest until I achieve this.Please take care of yourself and Genya too.And live a happy life.".

I cried in his chest" w-will you c-came back?".

He was silent for a while:" I will try, now I will go, goodbye (y/n) ".

Then he left, I kept watching him walking further away,it's really hurt to see someone that you love leaving.

" Sanemi !!! I wish you good luck !!" I yelled , hoping that he will hear me.

He turned around,looking at me for the last time, he smiled sadly, then he start walking with the demon slayer.

"See you again,Sanemi"....

note :

Masachika Kumeno recruits Sanemi into the Demon Slayer Corps, and introduces him to the master that will teach him the Wind Breathing sword technique. It doesn't take a long time for everybody to realize that Sanemi is an incredibly talented swordsman.

💖 Taisho secrets💖

Sanemi was 16 years old when he enjoyed the Demons slayers corps. While (y/n) is 13 and Genya was 12.

▶ Sanemi didn't like when Masachika called (y/n) cute.

▶ Masachika told Sanemi that his friend is cute and beautiful.but Sanemi got angry which made Masachika laugh.