chapter 1

Once upon a time in a faraway land there lived a royal family. A great king and a kind qeeun with their two daughters: one was playful and the youngest, the other one was cool and the oldest. They played every day in their big palace until something happened. Something happened to the youngest one and the king and queen had to go to the trolls.

That is where my story begins. My name is Elien and I will guide you through this story. There will be bloopers and funny scenes but also tragedy and horror but also a little bit of romance and betrayal.

There is something you have to know about us trolls. Yes I am a troll big woohoo. When the eldest troll has to use magic for a curse a new troll comes to live. When the king and queen came with their youngest daughter who was hit by the ice power in the head by her own sister ( Oh that is so cold of her pun intended) my grandpapa had to erase the magic from her head. He told the oldest that her powers would grow and that fear will be her downfall.

After that the king and queen left my grandpapa was looking around for the newborn troll but instead we found my mother holding a human child in her arms and a weird looking donkey by her side. "HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND , I AM GOING TO KEEP THEM."

Thank god it wasn't a baby that she founded but it was a new member of the family.

"Where did the ice go?" I heard someone ask. We all turned around to the voice, it was the human who spoke and we blinked two times with our eyes. "It wasn't just ice you dummy, it was ice magic created by the hkjljfdjvfhd" my grandpapa put his big rocky hand before my mouth before I could tell him it was the eldest princess who was responsible for the ice.

"What is your name boy and how did you find us?" ( wow this reminds me of another film I saw)

"I am Kristof and I followed the ice trail  and this is my buddy sven he is a reindeer and my bestest friend in the whole world."

"Tell me young Kristof, do you have a family that loves you?"

"No my mother died when I was born and my dad died a year ago. He was an ice deliverer and he got impaled by the ice. I live with my uncle but he hates me" I see tears rolling over his cheeks.

"MY POOR BABY" my mother grabs him and starts hugging him really tight. Kristofs head became red.

"My oh my dear Kirsten don't strangle him. He is now one of the family. Young Kristof do you want to stay with us and become a part of our family?" grandpapa asked.

"Yes pwease." Kristof says and Sven nods his head.

"WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY" and every troll cheers and tries to hug our new family member. Sven runs around and gives licks to everyone.

Everything is calm until years after.