"I see that smile on your face ," he looked at me with a mischevious grin , "it just has to be a lover. Is it Do Soo Cheol?"

                "Why would it be Soo Cheol?" I asked raising a brow - why would he think that.

            "You did crush on him for a good period of junior year and after . He was basically your first love and didn't you say he wants to be friends with you ."

                  I won't deny , Soo Cheol was my first love and even after he rejected me , I still couldn't shake my feelings off a for a long while untill I met Nara and I was ready to express liking someone again.

              "I'm not texting a lover. And it's not Soo Cheol. We are just friends now."  I looked back at my phone and Kimchi was asking why I went slient , I smiled , was he still waiting for a response after practically complaining earlier. My smile disappeared once I heard GangWoo humming .

                   "What?" I glared at him but he shrugged acting completely ignorant.

                 "I don't believe you aren't texting a lover , you have the same stupid smitten smile like when you crushed on Soo Cheol in high school. " He then gasped loudly , "do you like someone I don't know."

                  "You do realize I dated Nara too. I liked her as well."

           GangWoo smiled , "I know. When you were with Nara , you were so doppey in love and cloud nine.  But you didn't smile like the way you are - I don't know the person you're texting , but Soo Cheol was the only one who could make you smile like you're doing now."

                I frowned taking in what GangWoo said ; I had really and I meant really liked Soo Cheol in high school , I was young and probably infatuated , but I always knew I liked him deeply (still probably 🤭) if GangWoo is correct about my smile it made sense because I was aware of what I felt about Soo Cheol.

               Kimchi , was a guy I found cute and attractive ,if possible maybe get close to him like I was planning . Based on what GangWoo said , only Soo Cheol made me smile like I did right now , so did that mean I just didn't find Kimchi cute? Did I like him back on a romantic level? Did I like him the same way I used to like Doo Soo Cheol

    Kimchi

                    I was typing in an assignment one that was due by 5 in the morning. Duk Joong was my best friend but even back in high school he really knew how to distract me. Now , I had forgotten about this assignment it only because Yeon Ju had had brought it up during study group that it finally came back to mind. Gosh being a University student is so exhausting and time consuming.

               While trying to figure what to type next , I heard a chime  phone from alerting me of a next. I really hoped it wasn't my parents , they had the tendency to send me messages at this time , it has been three years since I attended Seoul but they still weren't used to my absence at home.  Gosh , if it had to be Mom because Dad wouldn't hesitate to call at this hour even if he ran an empire.

             I took the phone and surprisingly it wasn't my parents , it was a message from Ting. He wasn't kidding about texting me was he? He was asking me if I was wake or not.

           "Should I reply or not?" I asked myself , my eyes lingered between my phone and the lap top piled with various note books and the decision was obvious. I decided not to respond and contuine figuring out this complex work I had left till last minute.