Chapter 4 Is it gay to only like one man?

Começar do início

  Feng Chu said coldly: "Get out."

  "Fuck, you are so angry, who provoked you?" Chen Qian said, "Talk to my younger brother, borrow a car from my younger brother, and my younger brother will drive someone to clean him up."

  Chen Qian thought for a while and laughed loudly: "If the person who is angry with you is Grandma Feng, then I have nothing to do. Hey, Feng Chu, grandma really introduced a man to you for a blind date? It's too funny hahahahahahahahaha."

  Feng Chu hung up the phone.

  There was indeed a blind date the next day. The old lady Feng introduced to Feng Chu both men and women, and today it was a lady.

  Feng Chu was going to sign a contract today, but he asked his assistant to decline.

  In the evening, Assistant Zhang brought a cup of coffee.

  Feng Chu has four assistants, and Assistant Zhang mainly takes care of Feng Chu's life.

  Feng Chu thought of one thing: "Xiao Zhang, go buy two sets of sunscreen and skin care products to eliminate freckles."

  Assistant Zhang was a little surprised: "Mr. Feng, are you going to the beach?"

  He didn't see other assistants arranging the itinerary, so he didn't react for a while.

  "Give it away," Feng Chu said, "His skin looks very delicate, and the selected ingredients are safe."

  Assistant Zhang nodded: "Yes."

  As a straight man, Assistant Zhang doesn't know what kind of skin looks "delicate". As for the safety of ingredients - Assistant Zhang thinks there should be no skin care products with unsafe ingredients on the market, right?

  Assistant Zhang immediately went to the beauty salon that Mrs. Feng frequented, and bought two sets of skin care products from the director of the beauty salon.

  The director of the beauty salon knew Assistant Zhang. Before, Assistant Zhang came here to deliver things to Mrs. Feng. She inquired and knew that Assistant Zhang worked beside Feng Chu, so she didn't dare to neglect her.

  Assistant Zhang specifically instructed: "The ingredients should be safe and mild, and not cause people to be allergic."

  The director of the beauty salon asked with a smile: "Is it Mr. Feng's girlfriend?"

  Assistant Zhang was expressionless.

  Assistant Zhang doesn't know who Feng Chu is going to send... It's best not to inquire about the big boss.

  "These two are sunscreens, and these two bottles are essences. They are whitening and freckle-removing products, and they are the products with the best evaluation in our company." The dean said, "If there is still a need, we can send someone here, and let someone come here according to his skin quality. The top beautician customizes the most suitable skin care products for him."

  As an assistant, it is natural to have everything in mind. Assistant Zhang thought for a while: "I'll add some hand cream and other face creams."

  The dean asked someone to bring another gift box over.

  Assistant Zhang sent it to Feng Chu's home.

  Feng Chu lives near the company from Monday to Thursday, and lives in a half-mountain villa on Friday and weekend. Today is Friday, so Assistant Zhang sent the things to this villa.

  Here is surrounded by mountains and rivers, with a private road, Yiyuan Road, and along the way, you can see the most beautiful sea view in City B. Before the villa is built, you must have a Fengshui master to see it. This place is a treasure land with excellent Fengshui, where every inch of gold is every inch of land, and the people who live here are either rich or noble.