𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

CHAPTER ZERO
❝ prologue ❞
act one . rightful heir

 rightful heir

PRINCESS RHAENYRA HAD BIRTHED A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL, her first child was a girl and they called her Alaessa, princess Alaessa

The midwife dried the blood and the liquid from the little newborn body, the baby cried and that made Rhaenyra cry wanting to hold her first born, "It's a girl Princess," The midwife announced to the Princess who's arms are out wanting to hold her child, they wrapped the baby girl in a blanket before handing the baby over.

The midwives give the princess her baby and Rhaenyra held her, "My beautiful baby girl," Rhaenyra whispered to her newborn. The baby was rightful heir to the iron throne after her mother, she was going to rule. The babies cries were heard and that's when Laenor came in the room, "It's a girl!" Rhaenyra bursted out, Rhaenyra had always wished for a girl.

"What shall we name her?" Laenor asks as Rhaenyra is watching her baby in her arms, "Alaessa," Rhaenyra whispers as she realizes her baby is falling asleep.

"Alaessa Velaryon," Laenor mumbles and nod his head approval of the name, "I like it," He tells his wife.

Rhaenyra places a kiss on her daughter's head as she sleeps, Rhaenyra slowly moves her child to her husband, for Laenor to hold, he holds her and starts to rock her back and forth, planting a kiss on her forehead.

Alaessa had blonde hair, her eyes were a shade of blue, she was the most beautiful little baby Rhaenyra ever saw, she did have Rhaenyra's features, like she did have the same nose and eyes.

"She looks like you..." Laenor whispered to his wife and Rhaenyra smiled, "I think she has your lip's Laenor," Rhaenyra thinks about, even though it wasn't his baby. It was a man named Ser Harwin Strong, a man she's know since she had gotten married to Laenor. Rhaenyra was just lucky that her daughter looked more like her then Harwin. Or people would most likely talk about how she's a bastard and how she's can't rule.

The guards opened the door to let the King in, Rhaenyra smiled at her father, "I've heard it's a girl," King Viserys announced happily, "Yes father, she's going to be a great ruler," Rhaenyra smiled at her father and the King nodded, "Just as you will be my sweet daughter..." King Viserys whispered and kissed his daughters head, "Where is my granddaughter?" King Viserys ask while Laenor walks over to the King, Viserys looks at the baby, "She looks perfect," Viserys smiles up at Rhaenyra, "I hope delivering her was well?" Viserys ask his daughter, "I think I called one of the midwives a cunt."

...

A year later, princess Rhaenyra had another baby, it was a boy, she called him Jacaerys. He had brown eyes and was born with brown hair, he looked nothing like his older sister or Rhaenyra's husband.

When the public saw Rhaenyra's newborn baby, everyone started whispering, they started gossiping. A year after Jacaerys was born Rhaenyra give birth to another baby boy, she called her younger boy Lucerys.

Same with his brother he was born with brown eyes and brown hair unlike his sister who was born with blue eyes and blond ish silver hair.

With the youngest boy being born more gossip was spoken, Rhaenyra heard anything about it, Alaessa looked like a whole different person compared to her brothers.

Though she was only three when her youngest brother was born she still loved him, she loved holding him whenever her mother would let her, she loved running around with them and playing with them.

It wasn't until she was three when her dragon was born, she called her dragon Malva, her dragon was a very pretty black dragon, it's eyes were a shade of red. The young girl loved her dragon and she bonded with her dragon. Her dragon got protected with the young girl quickly, Malva started growing fast, and growing big.

Alaessa knew that her dragon was going to be really big, just from how fast she was growing. As Alaessa got older the more she would spend time with her dragon, whenever she could she would go down to the dragon pit and see Malva.

She was a wild kid, she would sneak down in the dragon pit whenever she wasn't suppose to, just so she could see her dragon, her favourite part about her dragon was telling her to fire. Alaessa leaned high Valyrian so she could speak to her dragon, she also learned high Valyrian so when it's her turn to rule the seven kingdoms she could, it also became helpful when she wanted to speak to her mother. Since Rhaenyra knew full Valyrian, when Rhaenyra realized that her daughter could speak Valyrian, she was so proud.

It was the little things that made Rhaenyra and Alaessa close, both rightful heirs, it's also how Alaessa looks so much like her mother.

𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 . . .
𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦, 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺
𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦
𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘤'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.

-𝘣