PROLOGUE

Those eyes. Those piercing, icy cold blue eyes.

How could I ever forget them?

They have haunted my thoughts and dreams ever since the day I came in contact with him.

-

My back aches as I pull my luggage onto the train, the alarming sound of steam exiting the rusting pipes ringing in my ears. I begin to make my way down the narrow corridors, passing carriages full of students and bustling with laughter.

This was it. My last year at Hogwarts, finally, this seemingly life long journey coming to an end. After all the years i've been here, Its refreshing to finally start new.

My brains is practically screaming for a better start. At the beginning of each year, I always manage to embarrass myself or worsen my social life at Hogwarts, although this year I don't really care about the second option. I just want to make it through this year in one piece.

I'm a Hufflepuff, after all.

I reach the end of the train, about to slide into my own empty carriage, before I hear my name being called out from behind me.

"Huh?" I mumble out, twisting my neck around to see who it was. My vision is instantly greeted with the scene of the carriage next to mine, filled with none other than the only people I didn't want to see on this train. A group of boys at Hogwarts that could actually ruin your life. Lorenzo, Mattheo, Blaise, Draco, and last but not least, Theodore Nott.

"Yes?" I say quietly, confused on why they are talking to me. Lorenzo smiles at me, him being the only friendly one out of the five boys in the small compartment.

"Did you have a good break? Im very sorry I didn't write to you as much as I should've, I was quite busy." Enzo apologized, staring up at me with wilting brows.

Ive always quite liked Lorenzo. He was always so kind to me, and I like to consider him one of my friends. We have sat together in potions nearly every year, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

"Its alright, I didn't mind at all. I figured that you were probably off doing something with them." I say, nodding my head towards the other four boys sitting with him. I go quiet after that, feeling and intense stare burning into the side of my head. My eyes glance up, only to lock contact with a pair of icy blue ones.

Theo.

I shift awkwardly in my place, quickly send a small smile and a small goodbye to Lorenzo, before making my way back to my carriage. Sitting down, I look out at sheer view of fields passing by in the window - hoping time will pass quickly.

Something felt strange about this year, and my stomach felt funny thinking about it.

My head leans back against the rough fabric of the seat, my arms wrapping around my legs and holding them close to my body.

I let my thoughts drift off into their own world, before falling into a deep sleep a hoping to make the train ride go by quicker.

---------
A/N
I don't like this chapter. I may re-do it in the future, but I'm too tired right now. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the prologue, the story has only just begun.