Meet me at the Hotel Room-Javier Peña

Start from the beginning

He had wanted you reassigned to another department of the Embassy but his request was denied. Over the weeks, he had gotten used to you being there. Bringing him coffee when he started rubbing his forehead and staving off another headache with the strong brew.

Your neatly typed reports of the intel Chris and Dan were bringing him were constant, making him wonder if you ever really had downtime. You had become an important part of the team, invaluable enough that he had brought you to Cali. Now that you were here, standing in front of him in that tight excuse of a dress, he wondered how long he was going to be able to hold out against you.

You sigh when Javier doesn't greet you back, used to his harsh ways now after weeks of him practically ignoring you except for asking for a coffee or a report. Yet his brashness doesn't stop your stomach from twisting when those dark eyes trail down your body.

You've heard the rumors about his frequent visits to the brothels and you assume he's been visiting them just as often during this assignment. You can't compare to those beautiful women he pays for.

Pulling you away from your thoughts, an arm wraps around your waist and you look to see Chris's friendly smile. "Hello beautiful, you're a sight for sore eyes. Looking gorgeous as ever" Chris flirts and you offer him a smile, always trying to be polite.

Javi huffs as he throws the cigarette down on the ground and crushes it under the toe of his boot. Annoyed with the way that Feistl comes up before he can say anything to you, with the easy complement he pays you. He's trying so hard to be better than the reputation that made him famous here before.

He's only fucked up once, the first night he was back in Colombia and he's done nothing but jerk off in his shower, thinking about you since. He scowls and looks at the younger agent. "Where is your partner?" He demands, flicking his wrist to look at his watch.

The plan was to go to dinner and then check out one of the clubs that the cartel was said to frequent. The three men were less obviously staking out the place with a gorgeous woman with them, and you certainly qualified. 

"Here" Dan smiles at you, a gentle giant as usual, and he leans down to kiss your cheek in greeting. You've got to know the two agents well through phone calls detailing the reports on the cartel.

"Hey handsome" You nudge Dan who chuckles and Chris wrinkles his nose. "He's handsome? What about me sweetheart?" He asks indignantly. "You too of course" You roll your eyes playfully, unaware of Javier's burning glare at the two agents.

"Let's go." Javi snaps, turning on his heel to make his way to the car that he had rented at the airport. He doesn't want to see them flirt with you, swallowing down the urge to give them some shit stake out detail to get them away from you.

Hating that his agents have an easier rapport with his secretary than he does, his normal charm with women abandoning him. All because of wanting to do the right thing and not just use you as a distraction.

He likes you, genuinely respects you and doesn't want to tarnish your reputation by getting involved with him. He yanks the car door open and gets in, stiffly waiting on the three of you.

Dan gets in the front passenger seat, stretching out since he is the tallest and you sit behind him while Chris slides in next to you. Javier is in the driver's seat and he barely starts the engine before Chris is wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"So how Bogotá?" He asks casually, leaning a little closer and you can't really move in the cramped space. "It's good. Busy." You hum and Chris nods. "I bet, especially looking after Casanova" He chuckles and you don't respond, knowing Javier is infamous for his lady killer ways.