Secret admirer

My name is y/n, I go to high school, and what you have to know about me is that I'm, how can I call it? I'm of those neutral girls, I'm not of the popular ones, nor of the nerds one, nor of the lonely ones, I'm just y/n. I talk to everyone and threat everyone with kindness, no one hates me, or that's what I know, I get good grades and I have no problems, no alcohol, no smoking, no baby's, no adventures.

But when we talk about love I'm a complete fail, the boys only see me as a friend, and I don't say it's bad and nothing, but I don't know, I'm just interested in one boy, the only one who never turns to see me, however it's okay. I'm okay with no boyfriend and that kind of stuff, I have such good friends whom I hope will always be by my side.

Today is Valentine's Day, the day I kind of hate. You are probably wondering why, well I'm alone, my friends are with their boyfriends and the school is full of love, the thing I will never have. For me it's the friendship day. I usually spend it with my best friend of all times but this year he got a girlfriend and I'm really happy for him, he has like her for ages, so I'm alone, but it's okay, I love seeing love all around cause people is happy and I love seeing people happy.

I start the day as usual, I took a shower, pick an outfit, witch today's one is a red top, some black jeans, some white boots, a red bandana on my hair and this straight and a light pink sweater. Then I took breakfast, heart shaped pancakes made by my mom, and then my dad drove me to school.

Then on school I have first biology, then history and then a quick break of ten minutes. So, I usually go to search the material for my next class, art.

I arrive to my locker and open it, when I open it a paper fall from it. I pick it up and open it. Of course.

Hi! Today is Valentine's Day, and you look pretty :) I don't know if you already have a valentine, probably yes, how couldn't you. However, I'm going to be like your secret admirer ;) well I already am, so I'm going to leave you small notes and at the end of the day you're going to be able to meet me, if you want of course.
-TH

Who left this note? I turn and see all around the hallway to see if there is a signal or a clue of who left it but nothing. Maybe it's a joke, or maybe not. TH who... my god, what if it is who I think it is? No, it can't be. What if someone discover I like him and is playing me a joke? But what if it's really him? No y/n don't make expectations that are going to be broken later.

I save the note, in case it's not a joke and continue taking out my stuff for my next class. I really love this class, I like to do paintings, sculptures and more stuff like that.

I arrive to the classroom and take a seat. I prepare my things and everything for today's class. As I was doing that I feel like if someone was looking at me, at first, I didn't mind, but some seconds later I turn to find who it was, but no one was looking at me or in my direction. Strange. 

The class finish and now we have music, I open my notes and another paper falls from it. Okay I thought it wasn't real the thing of 'I'll leave you more notes' but apparently, it's real. Or a well-planned joke.

I open it and read it, obviously.

Your painting was the most beautiful and perfect of the whole class!! You have talent girl; I suck at that subject :) I'm going to give you a clue of who I am and let's see if by the end of the day you already know who I am.
CLUE: I'm one of the guys who play the guitar, you play the piano, so you see me in front of you every class.
Pd: you play the piano as if you were Mozart ;)
-TH

Okay this is getting... I don't know how to explain it but there are 3 boys and 2 girls who play the guitar, and oh my, could it be? I found him staring at me while I read the note and then when I look up, he smiles at me. He enjoys a lot making jokes and he's TH, Tino Horan, yes, it is a joke. But, in the other hand, there is also... no no no, he can't be, he never turns to see me or talk to me, how could he be?