Lando's eyes widened as he smiled, "You do?"

"I do, yes."

Lando pulled her closer and pushed his lips against her softly. He had thought about it for a while but never told anyone, he wanted to tell Max but he was scared he'd ruin everything before even saying it, but now that he did, he was happy and felt so free. He loved her, he loved her so freaking much and it was like that from the start. From the day Isabella dropped the coffee on him, till this day, he was in love.

"Let's go to yours, I can make us dinner." Isabella smiled, pushing herself away from Lando. "What? Why are you making dinner, I should be the one doing it!" Lando complained.

The Mexican girl turned to him with raised eyebrows, "I'm not that bad at cooking!" He said, following the girl. Isabella laughed as she grabbed her bag and keys, "No keys, I'm taking us, dummy." Lando said, taking the keys away from Isabella.

"Fine, let's go. I'm starving." She said as she hurried the guy to leave the apartment. The guy grabbed Luca, carrying him like a baby before running outside, opening the door to the car so he could let his girl go in. "You're bringing Luca?" Isabella asked, chuckling.

Lando nodded.

"It smells so nice here, since when does it smell nice?" Isabella asked as she entered Lando's house. "I just felt like cleaning it." He said, entering the house with Luca on his arms.

Isabella smiled at the sight and entered the kitchen, "Can I grab some cookies?" She asked. Lando nodded as he let Luca go, "Of course, I actually bought some of the ones you liked." He said, passing her some cheez-it.

"Thank you," Isabella said as she gave him a peck on the lips. "So, what do we want to eat? I hope you have the usual ingredients and spices." She said as she opened the refrigerator.

Lando walked over to her, hugging her from behind as he rested his head on her shoulder, planting a gentle kiss on her neck. "Of course I have them, I'm not stupid."

Isabella turned to him, their eyes meeting. "You kind of are." She whispered, making Lando bite her neck as a joke. She slapped his arm and screamed, "That's harassment, you idiot!" She started laughing with him.

"Can I tell you something?" Lando suddenly asked as soon as they stopped laughing. The girl nodded, "I have a surprise for you." He said.

Isabella furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "Surprise? Why?" She asked.

"I've been planning this for a while, so I need you to get blindfolded." He said, giving her a cheeky smile. Isabella squinted her eyes at him, "Why do you want me blindfolded, perv?" She asked jokingly.

Lando's eyes widened making Isabella burst into laughter. "Isabella! You dirty girl! You know I don't mean that. I just don't want you to see the surprise." He said as he grabbed the blindfold and giving it to the girl.

"Help me put it on, then." She said handing the blindfold back. Lando snorted, "Right." He said, tying it.

"If I bump into something, I'll kill you okay?" She said, making Lando gulp.

"Kill me after the surprise, maybe?" He said, nervously as he kept on guiding her to the yard, trying to not make her fall.

Once they were outside, Lando inhaled and exhaled so hard it made Isabella question if he was alright, "Can I take it off now?" She asked, making Lando turn to her nodding his head repeatedly, "Yes or no?" She asked again.