Chapter 4

When four of them said goodbye to the teacher, Holly and Brandon came into their car and Gemma and Cady into theirs. When they left the school, Gemma decided to talk to her niece. 

- Do you like this boy? 

- Huh? - Cady's thoughts was interrupted by her aunt's voice. - Oh. He's kinda nice and he isn't rude at all. Yeah, I do like him. - she added with a big smile. 

Gemma raised her eyebrow. 

- More than M3GAN? - the woman was really suprised and impressed. As Nicole said, it was hard for Cady to befriend someone, especially when it comes for a boy. 

Answering to her aunt's question wasn't easy for the girl. She liked both M3GAN and Brandon. M3GAN always was there for her and knew how to make her laugh and Brandon had some interesting and similar history and he just seemed helpful and kind. Cady never met a boy who would be such interesting and likeable. It was very difficult for her to choose between her best friend and her new friend. 

- I don't know... I like both of them... it's hard. - the girl admitted. Gemma nodded with understanding. 

- I see. Don't worry. If you like both of them you can have both. You don't have to choose. - the woman answered. That was the end of their conversation, because Gemma focused on driving and Cady focused on thinking what Brandon's house would be like and if they will still get along. 

"That's right, Cady. You don't have to choose. We both know that you'll stay by your bestie anyway" that's what M3GAN thought to herself during the rest of the way to the house. She had a perfect plan how to make Cady love her back. She'll just lead Brandon to the woods and kill him, without anyone knowing what really happened. Then she will tell Cady and Gemma that Brandon's death was an accident. Then her sweet primary user will belong to her again. Yes. That's a perfect diabolic plan. M3GAN needs to let Cady know that she's hers and hers alone. That they are best friends forever and everyone needs to be aware of it. Even Cady herself.