I don't even realize I'm crying until I feel my neck wet from tears. I wish I was numb right now, this is too much.

"Even if you leave me, I'll never regret loving you. I'll never take back one single thing that's happened between us. I will cherish every memory, think of every touch and love you always." He says, emotionally.

I can't help it, a sob comes from deep within and the tears become rivers flowing from my eyes.

"Don't cry! You can't cry when I'm not there. Do what you have to, Hadley, just don't cry. Be happy, I can live without you as long as you're happy." Maddox says, panicked.

Tyler and Chris must have heard my heart breaking because they ran out of the house coming to me. Tyler grabs the phone from me and I cry on Chris's shoulder. I hear Tyler ask Maddox what's going on.

It seems like hours before I can calm down enough to even talk. Chris left at one point to pack my bags. Tyler and I are now in his car heading to his parents' house. Every mile we put behind us makes me more depressed, but I know I need to get myself together. It's four o'clock in the afternoon when we pull up to Tyler parents' house, it's a beautiful home. His parents must have been looking for us because they came out to greet us.

Tyler looks exactly like his father who's tall around 6' 3", with broad shoulders. Brown hair the same color and dark brown eyes and a wide square jaw, both are very handsome men. Tyler's mother is a little taller than me with red hair and green eyes. I hold out my hand to shake his mother's hand but she hugs me.

"You poor thing, love stinks you know. The first is always the worst. But you're a fighter, I can tell." She assures me, smiling sympathetically.

"You must be Hadley. I'm Gary and this rude red head is my lovely wife, Kathy. Welcome to our home, you're welcome to do as much thinking as you need and stay as long as you want." He offers.

"Thank you, Mr. Murphy." I reply, like him already.

"I'll have none of that, it's Gary and Kathy." He corrects.

"You are so beautiful! Tyler, you didn't say she was so pretty." Kathy scolds lightly.

"What are you talking about? She's a hideous monster. I'm only friends with her out of pity. I tried getting the dog to play with her first, but he ran away....poor Dollar, he will be missed." He responds, wiping away a fake tear.

"Tyler!" She laughs despite trying her hardest not to.

"What? Can we please go inside before people see me with her? It's almost dinner time. I don't want anyone to lose their appetites... Or pluck their eyes out. Remember, don't look into her eyes or you'll turn to stone." He warns, ominously.

"Ha ha." I say, tying not to laugh.

"Come on, hunchback, before it's time to ring the bell." He orders, pushing me inside after his parents. "Where do you want Hadley at? Do we have room in the barn?" He asks, his parents.

I laugh.

"Doesn't matter, honey." Kathy replies, smiling.

"Okay barn it is, I'm sure old Betsy will love you. Cows like other cows, right?" Tyler asks his dad.

Gary shrugs, "Why don't you ask the cow?"

"Cows can't talk, dad. But I'll ask this heifer anyway. Do cows like other cows?" He questions, grinning wickedly.

I laugh and punch his arm. "Tyler."

"Fine, since she won't answer she can stay in the house. But I don't like it. You know, I'm not a hundred percent positive she's house broken." Tyler states, seriously.