The monster of logic and the monster hungry for love.

I apologize for the mistakes, I am not a speaker, I just want what I write to be read.

credit to Guest
-------------------

What do you recommend I change it to English

Lies, as you know, a lie is the counterpart of the truth, it's logical, right? But what is the truth? What is a lie? Each one can have their own truth and their own lie, it all depends on how the mind interprets things, your truth is as true as your neighbor's, the same with your lie, then really you could answer what is the truth what is the lie?

I hate lies, I hate my own definition of a lie, the biggest lie I hate is the idea of ​​an idol, something that is true for many millions if I dared to say it, I don't understand how that can be true for someone, but who am I? to judge, just an immature boy who believes in the ideal of a truth, as thousands believe in the ideal of an idol, in that we are no different.

But, what is the reason for this verbiage of thoughts? I am simply in front of the greatest exponent of a lie in front of me.

-They are having fun-

Hoshino Ai exclaimed euphorically or faking such euphoria as he had decided to mark her, this one with her usual plastic image of her group B-komachi, Her idol outfit is adorned with a pink aesthetic of varying degrees of lighter and darker tones. The costume design has an overall ruffled appearance. She wears a black belt at the waist and other accessories throughout the design: three blue stars on her chest, a heart-shaped necklace on her neck, and a rabbit-shaped hairpin with two gold stars and a pink bow.

An archetypal image, a predesigned image, to attract, to sell, that was it after all, a product.

-Komachi-chan, Hikigaya Kun-

-¡Yes!-

His sister exclaimed with the same outburst of energy, she's always been a nervous wreck, now you're wondering, how did both Hikigaya brothers manage to have lunch with Hoshino Ai, an idol from the rising idol group B-komachi? Simple chance, that was all simple and no longer chance, they will tell you that God does not play dice and I will say that they are lying, how else can it be explained that komachi, an inveterate fan of B-komachi, won a contest to have dinner with him elected member of said group.

-I guess-

I responded evasively playing with the tomatoes in the salad on my plate, why did it have to be tomato?

-¡Mou!, Onii chan, you could be more energetic-

Her sister complained, hitting her shoulder, a fake laugh left Hoshino's lips, it was that kind of generic laugh number 45 of moe characters, everything perfectly calculated, everything perfectly measured.

-Sorry komachi, my Max coffee levels are low to handle this-

Endure was the key word, that word was the one that managed to resonate in Hoshino's mind, it was the word that reminded her of her mother, she didn't like her mother.

-I understand, it's a shame they don't sell max Hikigaya Kun coffee here-

I just had to keep lying and I didn't have to run into this guy again who was clearly not interested in her, it doesn't matter I just had to keep lying for the rest of the dinner, just like I had been doing until now, her lie was the truth of the girl in front of her, then it couldn't be a lie, his love for her was genuine, right?

-I'm sorry Hoshino san I have to go to the bathroom-

The youngest of the Hikigaya told her, squirming in her seat, that was somehow quite a cute act, could she use it to express her "love"? Maybe that way they can buy more of her lie.