12. Auditions were kind of a mess not going to lie. But they did wonderful, and it turned out good. It was doomed from the start

13. The Party. It wouldn't be a wildcat theatre kid party if a lot didn't go wrong. 

Seriously what is with something always going wrong at these parties? 

14. Their Production 

It was gorgeous and I was like yes there are no problems. 

Then what happens ? Problems . 

These kids can't have ONE show that goes smoothly. NOT ONE. 

But they did so good. 

15. Their costumes for Halloween

All of them slayed. 

16. I don't condemn Ricky for wanting space from Gina. That probably hurt like hell. 

17. Denny's - AHHHH RICKY REMEMBERED AFTER A WHOLE YEAR

18. I loved Ricky's and Kourtney's friendship this season.

19. Tim made it feel like season one was pointless. 

20. NATALIE AND SEB. What I was so shocked. 

21. LOVED THE SCENE FROM LAST YEAR BETWEEN ASHLYN AND KOURTNEY

22. Poor Carlos at the beginning of last year. 

23. Mr. M was apart of a boy band?

24. THE SCENE BETWEERN ALYSON AND MISS JENN

25. Can I say this, because it needs to be said. Without Nini we wouldn't have our theatre group. And without her, Ricky and Gina would have never met. 

26. Can we talk about the bromance between EJ and Ricky. I loved it. It felt like JATT.

27. Rina:

It felt forced.

They spent so much of this season focused on them, it was ridiculous.

The secret dating? THEY DIDN'T DO WELL AT ALL. They were the absolute worst at actually keeping it a secret.

Him sneaking through her window. Dude really. I have a solution to that, wait to see each other tomorrow.

They have great songs, but I wish we got more Portwell songs and more Rini songs.

Sure, as I said they have chemistry, but their chemistry doesn't do it for me. 

Something that made me mad was that Ricky kept on saying that Gabriella and Troy forever and that is him and Gina. He forgot that he was also Troy to Nini's Gabriella 

ALSO I WAS ABOUT TO KILL HIM WHEN HE WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN THE SAME ROOM HE TOLD NINI HE LOVED HER. 

I love a lot of the cute scenes from the two of them but not because of the ship .

28. EMMY:

She was kind of creepy. 

She is the future of our drama department and I couldn't think of anyone better. 

Always remember that dreams don't die.

29. SEB: 

I really can't believe he cheated on Carlos.

 He would be at the bottom of the list to cheat on anyone. 

The fact that Tim actually made him cheat made me so mad because Sebby is so pure.