Chapter 2 The Blessing

"COME HERE CHILD!" The Ice King yelled at Ethan. Ethan crawled on the ground, painted red with his fresh blood. The Ice King jolted his blade down to Ethan's chest. But Ethan grabbed the blade and forced it up. The hilt of the sword bashed the Ice King in the face making him fall over. Ethan grabbed the heavy blade and raised it to his waist. "Only a immortal can hold that blade you fool!" Ethan jolted ahead and stabbed The Ice King's leg. He dropped the blade as the Ice King was crying in pain. Ethan limped out of the cave that they were in on the top of the mountain. He stood one the mountain and limped down the mountain. When he got to the bottom of the mountain he looked at his small wound. He knew they wouldn't let him into the village, escaping was a big deal in the small village.

He limped with his wound covered in clothing he had torn off his tunic and pants. His goggles where around his neck. He could see ice covering the path to his village. He started to walk, then run, then sprint... He ran to the village. Wolves surrounding the whole village. He had to find a way to get in. He and his friends knew of a tree the overlooked the village, they usually stuck to the shadows to get in, but this time he was going to jump into the village and kill the Ice King...

He climbed the tree, it was spiky and foliage was covering the whole thing. It was bright and the ice and the wolves should have been gone. He could see soldiers surrounding the whole thing. He hung off the tree branch with his left arm dangling down. "Around four feet..." He whispered to himself. He jumped down. He heard people talking, children crying. "I The Ice King of the Blue Hand, Bless the Ice Prince!" He heard the Ice King scream out loud. Ethan ran out in the crowd of people where they surrounded a stage with the Ice King on it. A child was laying down on a steel table. The Ice King raised his hands, a large crystal was inside them, He forced his hands down into the child's chest, with a deep thud the crystal was inside his chest. Ethan was to distracted to see that soldiers were looking for him. "RISE ICE PRINCE RISE!" He screeched out loud. The child floated, his blood leaked from the body. The whole body turned blue and then he stood on the table.

The crowd ran. The child had killed several people and the Ice King was trying to grab him.