one: Going away

I started packing my stuff to go to their vacation house. "Honey you ready?" My grandma asked. Because my parents died I'm living with my grandma. "Yeah I'm ready" I said to her. My grandma has always been here for me. She helps me with my suitcases to put it in the car.

I step in the car, and but my cd of Nirvana in. Me and my Grandma are big Nirvana fans. I put on my favorite song "Lithium". I sing the lyrics out loud. "I'm so ugly, that's okay cause so are you" I sing. We listen to way more band while on the way to the vacation house, we listen to, Fleetwood mac, Arctic Monkeys, And way more, Rolling Stones, Limp biskit.

When we arrived I jumped out of the car, and ran up to my bestfriend Tom. "MAEVE!!!" Tom yelled out while hugging me. I missed him so much. He was always there for me when my parents died. "You have to come and visit more!" He said. I know I should, hit he lives so far away. "I know, but you live 2 hours away from me" I said. "I wished you lived closer" He said while making a sad face. "Well maybe she can" His dad said. "How?" I asked politely. "She can move in with us." His mom said. My heart dropped when I heard that. I got a teary eye. "Honey you can move in with them. I found myself a guy." My grandma said. "Ew, but okay you sure?" I asked, while looking at Mr and Mrs p, and of course my grandma. "Sure hun" Mrs p said. Tom jumped up. "I'm so happy." I said.

*TIME SKIP*

I picked out a room with ugly posters. But happy I brought my own. From Nirvana, Fleetwood mac, and Arctic Monkeys. "Tom!! I found a really nice room" I said while running to his open door. "That's nice Maeve" He said. He stood eye and eye with a blond tall guy.
He's really pretty, and handsome. He has absolutely beautiful eyes. His hair was beautiful, he has abbs and a really tanned body.

"Maeve, this is Jake, my cousin. Jake this is Maeve" Tom said. I shook Jake's hand, he gave me a kiss on my hand. "Hello beautiful, is Maeve you're real name?" He asked. "No it's my second name, my first name is Daisy. But you can call me Maeve or Daisy." I said.

I walked out of the room, to go to my own room. "God" i said as I laid down on my bed. I heard Knocking on my door."WHAT?!" I yelled, because I just laid down and there are already people knocking on my door. "Sorry," Jake said while coming in. "I just wanted to talk to you" He said nicely. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you." I said, while have a sorry look on my face. "It's okay, who did you think it was?" I didn't know how to answer that. "Probably Tom or somebody. But why are you here?" I asked. "Well I wanted to ask if y-" He said as he was cut off by Hannah screaming. "AAAAAAHH DAISYYY HELP" I got up fast and ran to the Attic. "There a creepy crawlies" As I stood eye in eye with an Alien.

Okay wtf is this. "You think this is creepy" I asked. Jake arrived too and look at the alien. "Son of a bi-" while he looked at Hannah. "Biscuit"
"THEY HAVE A GUN" Tom yelled out.
They started following us until, Tom, Jake, and I got shot in the neck. We fell out the Attic, and hit our heads hard o t he floor. "Ah." That the only thing I heard after I blacked out.

Jake's pov:

Daisy blacked out and it almost gave me a heart attack. "DAISY." I screamed. "Nonononononono" Tom said. Shit. Hannah started crying. I also got a teary eye. "Daisy, please stay with us."
I said as I heard footsteps coming closer. "What happened here?!" Mrs p said. "Daisy fell out the Attic and hit her head hard ont he ground" I said. Actually, Me Tom And Daisy fell out the Attic but she doesn't have too know. "Get her up" Tom said.

Daisy's pov:

Shit man. I woke up and saw 6 people looking at me. "Why are yall looking at me, it's creepy." I said while getting up.
"You just blacked out" Lee said. Lee is one of the twins. Art and Lee are the twins. "Okay but stop staring" I insisted.
"Take some rest, you guys too" Mrs p said. Jake helped me get up, and helped me to the bedroom together with Tom.

*In the bedroom*

"We must explain something" Tom said.
"What because I hate my life already, and my just gonna jump of that roof if this alien thing doesn't die right now." I said talking fast and crying. Jake laid down next to me, I started hugging him.
I felt safe in his arms. "These aliens come from a different planet. We've dealt with it before, their were annoying but we all thought they were dead or gone." Tom said. I heard something walk into our room. I looked at saw an Alien. "GUYS!!" I yelled while they did nothing. "Don't worry, that's sparks" Jake said. "Okay I don't get my life anymore" I said.

913 words

Don't forget to vote