Almost on que we hear a knock at the door, "hey, uh guys?" I hear a familiar voice say.

Mason.

Evie and I lock eyes, if anyone couldn't see her like this it was Mason.

"Go, I got this." Evie mouthed, frantically putting makeup on Tracy's bruised face.

I nod in return, I open the door just enough for me to slip out, not allowing Mason to spot his sister.

"Hey." I smile with longing eyes.
No matter what circumstances, he always brings a smile to my face.

Despite his confused look, he return the smile. He grabs my hand, nodding me toward his room. Not like I had much of a choice anyway considering he already started walking.

I try my hardest to walk the straightest I can, the last thing we need right now is another argument.

He closes the door behind us, pushing my back against the door.
"I missed you." He slides his arms around my waist, bending over for a hug.

I throw my arms over his shoulders, I rest my head on his, whilst his nose is buried in the crook of my neck.

He places a soft kiss, lifting his head back up but not letting go of my hips.

"I missed you too." I smiled up at him, I could stay like this forever.

His hands leave my side as he plops down on his bed, sighing at his warm hands leaving my body.

"I'm so tired!" He complained, throwing an arm over his eyes.

"Mason, you're mom said dinner was almost ready, you can't fall asleep now." I add, hopping onto his sprawled out body.

He throws his arms around my neck, I can feel his breath hit my for head. My heart starts beating harder, the same butterflies in my stomach since I first saw him.

The speed of his heart beat slowly slows mine down. "I can stay like this forever." His hand grazes over my cheek, stopping over a scratch.

"What's that?"

Shit! Tracy's ring must've got me good, it was like I would realize. Not the way I was dopped up.

"Oh nothing, just scratched my self." I lied, trying to keep my heartbeat sane.

He doesn't respond, he didn't seem to be buying it. He stopped asking questions, just laid there holding me in his arms.

"Mas, I gotta get back to the girls, save me a seat for dinner yeah?" I slowly lift my upper body.

"Yeah of course." He grinned, I give him a smile in return.

Just as I'm about to walk out the door he stop me, "Ali?"

"Yeah?"

"When are we going to tell them?" He asked, looking up at me from the bed.

My breath hitches, I swear my breathing stopped for a second.

"We'll talk about later, okay? Promise." I try to sound reassuring.
I don't leave until I get a nod back.

I pass Tracy's room, I wasn't ready to tell them yet. Well Tracy, it was so fucked how everything went down behind her back. In her own Home.

I slam the bathroom door shut behind me, I try and slow my breathing. This was terrifying, I should've just told him no. But I couldn't, I wouldn't wouldn't want him think I'm embarrassed of him or something.

Because I'm not, not in the slightest bit. I want to show him off to the world, telling everyone he's mine. But I can't, I would never want to lose Tracy.